💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Septum piercing bullsh**

moonboywow

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

i think it looks amazing on Gaga, I've loved it since the first day i saw her with it :giveup:

exactly so happy its back

lots of ppl liked it i thought :p

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

I like the septum most of the time. It looks better with her dark hair and it looks weird at ARTRAVE. And I hate the cheap 2004 hot topic ring she is wearing right now, but her new selfies were stunning and she is rocking it. Her recent selfies are the best she has look in a while, imo

moonboywow

the problem with gaga is she listens to us too much. thats probably why she had to repierce her nose. stop making her feel ****ty for freedom of expression, if she wants to get piercings, let her. if a friend got a piercing, would you b---h and complain about it for days? 

the problem with gaga is she listens to us too much. thats probably why she had to repierce her nose. stop making her feel ****ty for freedom of expression, if she wants to get piercings, let her. if a friend got a piercing, would you b---h and complain about it for days? 

Yes, especially if it looked bad

as a friend do you want people to tell the truth or lie to your face?

moonboywow

I like the septum most of the time. It looks better with her dark hair and it looks weird at ARTRAVE. And I hate the cheap 2004 hot topic ring she is wearing right now, but her new selfies were stunning and she is rocking it. Her recent selfies are the best she has look in a while, imo

the black one? i have one just like it except its a horse shoe ring. gaga has a captive bead ring.

Morphine Prince

Actually we are allowed to say we don't like it as long as we do it respectfully.

I hated the septum piercing last year but after yesterday and today I like it so.....

But I dislike piercings in general and think most look ugly.

Married the Night

the black one? i have one just like it except its a horse shoe ring. gaga has a captive bead ring.

Yes. I don't like that one on her. It's too big. I like just the thin hoop on her.

moonboywow

Yes. I don't like that one on her. It's too big. I like just the thin hoop on her.

well thats your opinion. its not fact.

Slay  :legend:  :flutter:

you made me feel super attractive. :)

Addy Ezzie

I'm not a fan of piercings but I don't think people who have those are ugly or whatever. A piercing doesn't define a person as a whole, thinking that would be stupid and ignorant. Everybody has the right to do whatever they want; piercings and tattoos (among other things) are a way of expressing yourself and that's a good thing. There's no need to tell people what they can or can't do depending on your own tastes. If one of my friends got a piercing I wouldn't sulk or shout at them, it's their choice and I'd be glad they did it because they wanted it. If they're happy about it that's all that matters to me.

Ugh people are so ignorant towards body modifications. It is her nose, not yours, shut the **** up

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

moonboywow

I'm not a fan of piercings but I don't think people who have those are ugly or whatever. A piercing doesn't define a person as a whole, thinking that would be stupid and ignorant. Everybody has the right to do whatever they want; piercings and tattoos (among other things) are a way of expressing yourself and that's a good thing. There's no need to tell people what they can or can't do depending on your own tastes. If one of my friends got a piercing I wouldn't sulk or shout at them, it's their choice and I'd be glad they did it because they wanted it. If they're happy about it that's all that matters to me.

and this is the most mature response. why the fuk are monsters so rude about things? most monsters sound so spoiled and judgemental. its nuts.

Archived