💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pre-order of 'Cheek to Cheek' now available in Japan!

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

Super High Material according to Wikipedia

i never heard of that tipe of cd's

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Am I A Girl

This isn't the cover guys I highly doubt it.. They only put his pic of the site to have a pic

GagaStefi

i actually think it's a great photo for the cover.

Me Too, Its Just That her face looks so Photoshopped.

Ur welcome for the info :emma:

Am I A Girl

Me Too, Its Just That her face looks so Photoshopped.

ur welcome thnx for saying thnx ur the only one., if I wouldn't have posted it know one would've known. Thnx for saying thank u :hug:

RAMROD

I did areasy since I am CDJapan member too for all my Vidual Kei and K-Pop purchases.

It is great cos I can collect points which I can use to buy things at the store when it collexted enough and sometimes they give free posters too!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AnaLucia95

it's not because of the shm, all albums are more expensive in japan. this is why japan gets bonus tracks - to stop people from buying the cheaper imports.

Just converted it to Euros. CDs are not much cheaper here. Why don't we get Bonus tracks :crossed: 

Am I A Girl

I did areasy since I am CDJapan member too for all my Vidual Kei and K-Pop purchases.

It is great cos I can collect points which I can use to buy things at the store when it collexted enough and sometimes they give free posters too!

YAASS I love their points they give u that's so cool my bday is coming up so they will give me some points on ur bday

GagaStefi

Of Gaga?

RAMROD

YAASS I love their points they give u that's so cool my bday is coming up so they will give me some points on ur bday

Yes, it is really good perks of it :party:

Of Gaga?

Of any CDs really, depends on the labels.

Usually bonuses like these are given with First Press releases.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Am I A Girl

Yes, it is really good perks of it :party:

Of any CDs really, depends on the labels.

Usually bonuses like these are given with First Press releases.

I know so far I have 500.. I'm waiting till I get a lot of points and buy a gaga item tht cost a good bit to get a couple of bucks off of it

ItsTommyBitch

Yaasss, my most visited online site to order music :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived