Logan

Sacrifice   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die for Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"accept that i would die for someone who is literally a stranger despite my intense emotional connection for her, which is entirely removed from any form of direct contact with her, or you're a close minded, judgemental asshole"

Tropico

Of course not. Anybody who says yes is an idiot, in my opinion.

Fuck off tbh. There is no need to be so rude.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SychosSoChic

At this point in my life yeah. If it was a quick and painless death then without any hesitation for the woman. :yes:

But if it was by torture... I can't image myself dying for her. :(

And tbh I would let my siblings and most family members die for Gaga. I love her way more anyway. I consider Gaga the mom I always dreamt of. :ohno:

…The type of mom who loves her dog more than her husband and kids? Hangs out with rich old men? The type of mom that wears meat and sings about Mary Jane? :awkney:

Note that I am not serious. 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Stefani328

You have to be literally dumb not to know that Gaga wouldn't be alive if it weren't for her art, music and fame (fans). She is a troubled soul; this is her life and passion. Gaga is someone who can be desperate and thirsty, for love and acceptance (hence, she can never be single), yet, she gave up her first love (Luc) to be famous and spent the first portion of her career proving him wrong.

I also suspect that she is bipolar.

But believe what you want.

I agree with this but I still don't believe she would die for her fans 

I just don't like when people walk over each other. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make them stupid.

I agree. It's nonsense... Just because I voted yes doesn't mean I feel my life is worthless or that I have little self worth. I just happen to love the woman and know she could do more good. It doesn't mean I'm stupid, idiotic or brainwashed.

I'm tired of people judging. We all are entitled to our own opinions, nonetheless, but that doesn't mean people have the right to be insulting and ignorant.

Tropico

"accept that i want to die for someone who is literally a stranger despite my intense emotional connection for her, which is entirely removed from any form of direct contact with her, or you're a close minded, judgemental asshole"

You instantly assumed that if someone would die for her they need help mentally. That is so false. I have never met Gaga but my emotional connection to her is stronger to her than most in my life. Just because you don't feel the same way about her doesn't mean anyone who would die for her is mentally ill.

Azor Ahai

At this point in my life yeah. If it was a quick and painless death then without any hesitation for the woman. :yes:

But if it was by torture... I can't image myself dying for her. :(

And tbh I would let my siblings and most family members die for Gaga. I love her way more anyway. I consider Gaga the mom I always dreamt of. :ohno:

I'm happy I'm not your relative or friend. :wtf:

I agree with this but I still don't believe she would die for her fans

Where would she be without fans? If she literally had no more fans... No one believed in her anymore... No one supported her enough, that she no longer had a platform for her art and music. Doing it for herself isn't enough. She needs an audience. Without that, she cannot be Gaga.

I don't believe she would die for one fan in particular... It would be for every single one of us.

You instantly assumed that if someone would die for her they need help mentally. That is so false. I have never met Gaga but my emotional connection to her is stronger to her than most in my life. Just because you don't feel the same way about her doesn't mean anyone who would die for her is mentally ill.

to your idea of her* 

not to her. you DON'T know her. and she doesn't DOESN'T know you. no matter how many abstract comments she makes to fans or people who pay money to see her or follow her on twitter and no matter how real you feel it is. you do not know her and you may never.

TheQueen

"accept that i would die for someone who is literally a stranger despite my intense emotional connection for her, which is entirely removed from any form of direct contact with her, or you're a close minded, judgemental asshole"

If you have direct contact with her, does your statement change  :awkney:

Tropico

…The type of mom who loves her dog more than her husband and kids? Hangs out with rich old men? The type of mom that wears meat and sings about Mary Jane? :awkney:

Note that I am not serious.

I didn't see the note I am not serious and I had my capslock, knife and sass ready. :spin:

EDIT: wrong emoticon lol :toofunny:

Logan

This thread isn't about putting down the opinions of others. I'm asking what you would or wouldn't do, not how you feel about what other people feel. 

Archived