Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

Featured Posts

lego

I have so much to say But no desire to start writing. there is a thread for gaza-israel conflict, go there. :flop:

Well it was you who brought up Israeli killing in a thread about ISIS.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Woolfsmck

My friend found a DVD in her mailbox that contained Terrorist Propaganda :wtf: 

I'm in Australia  ...

They recruit the disillusioned. Falsely claim religious goals and brainwash their followers.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

FATCAT

Actually it's the interpretation from people with a religion. Religion never says you have to fight for it (the opposite is often true). 

Pretty sure most ancient religions like Islam and Christianity say to stone or kill anyone who won't convert. If that's not "fighting" I don't know what is.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

FATCAT

They recruit the disillusioned. Falsely claim religious goals and brainwash their followers.

All religions rely on brainwashing their "followers" so it's not exactly different that they use it.

Melech

All religions rely on brainwashing their "followers" so it's not exactly different that they use it.

Everything is somehow brainwashing. Even education in school. 

FATCAT

Everything is somehow brainwashing. Even education in school. 

How is Education, brainwashing? :lmao:

Brainwashing is making people believe or think that something untrue/not real is true or real.

Woolfsmck

Brainwashing is making people believe or think that something untrue/not real is true or real.

I see brainwashing as convincing the followers to believe only what they are told to believe, wether or not its true or real.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Melech

Exactly. The aim of education. 

garnite

Exactly. The aim of education. 

o_O 

you are now anti-science, anti-reason and anti-education? anti-"anything that calls into question your beliefs". you just said that education is a synonym for brainwashing! i don't think you have any idea what education means. that is not what the aim of education is at all! who is teaching you this stuff? your church? the aim of education is... to educate. that includes teaching people the skills to make their own minds up but also teaching them the facts. and there are things that are facts that everyone has to accept. if it's brainwashing, it's brainwashing all the bad, negative skills like faith and emotion out of logic and reason. 

Melech

o_O

you are now anti-science, anti-reason and anti-education? anti-"anything that calls into question your beliefs". you just said that education is a synonym for brainwashing! i don't think you have any idea what education means. that is not what the aim of education is at all! who is teaching you this stuff? your church? the aim of education is... to educate. that includes teaching people the skills to make their own minds up but also teaching them the facts. and there are things that are facts that everyone has to accept. if it's brainwashing, it's brainwashing all the bad, negative skills like faith and emotion out of logic and reason.

You misunderstood me. I wanted to say that we get brainwashed by like everything.

Woolfsmck

You misunderstood me. I wanted to say that we get brainwashed by like everything.

I have my own mind, and a--lyze things I read...you may blindly follow whatever the current instructor is teaching, but WE do not...

Secondly, education requires willing participation between student and instructor... brainwashing has no such prerequisite and is completely different.... equating the two is pure ignorance.

garnite

I have my own mind, and a--lyze things I read...you may blindly follow whatever the current instructor is teaching, but WE do not...

Secondly, education requires willing participation between student and instructor... brainwashing has no such prerequisite and is completely different.... equating the two is pure ignorance.

yep, this.

Melech

yep, this.

Ever had Biology class?

garnite

Ever had Biology class?

you believe that adam and eve were real and evolution is false because that's what it says in the bible, not for any biological reasons. you reject biology completely. so i don't think you have anything interesting to say about biology classes or education because you wouldn't know what you were talking about.

Melech

you believe that adam and eve were real and evolution is false because that's what it says in the bible, not for any biological reasons. you reject biology completely. so i don't think you have anything interesting to say about biology classes or education because you wouldn't know what you were talking about.

i had biology classes