Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Crowd freaking out during Applause in Quebec!

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j_TzhlLgRY&list=UUG6GQCMfmjMRBD2lsYCSDrQ

Look how the crowd freaks out during Applause :worship:

AND NOTICE HOW SHE SINGS: #PUT YOUR HAAAAAAAAAANDS UP' IN THE FINAL CHORUS :excited2:

You could have posted the time when that happens... The video is 13 minutes long...

You could have posted the time when that happens... The video is 13 minutes long...

or you could find it...took me a good 3 seconds

somechick

shush - I'm busy jammin to Bad Romance. :p

Gagz

I would normally agree, but I think we all know the set list.

Slayplause :legend:

Azor Ahai

They are the exact same for all the songs and they dont "freak out" or whatever. They are so many of them though.

Oh my God that entire video is amazing :nooo: Great performance!! The performances/artRave is the best thing to happen to this era. Amazing.

somechick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j_TzhlLgRY&list=UUG6GQCMfmjMRBD2lsYCSDrQ

Look how the crowd freaks out during Applause :worship:

AND NOTICE HOW SHE SINGS: #PUT YOUR HAAAAAAAAAANDS UP' IN THE FINAL CHORUS :excited2:

Love the whole video (thanks for posting). For me that part is the best of the whole show. I so wish that Swine was the final song. It'd be such a high/energetic ending (I mean as the encore instead of Gypsy).

Haroon

It gives me chills seeing such a huge crowd go crazy for a song that I love so much :giveup: Can't wait to be part of a crowd of thousands in a few months at artRAVE :excited:

Archived