💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

The artRAVE without catwalks...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Hi, I was really anxious to see the show without catwalks because, I will see Gaga in Paris at the Zénith de Paris. And it's for 6500 people max. The catwalks can't be there because it's too small!

606619973549znithparisfosse.png

So, I watched several videos from last night and... the show is very different without catwalks... And for me, I find it really less impressive. I'm sad. But I will see Gaga, so it's good. I mean, there is less light, Gaga can not really change up on a small stage, the debut on ARTPOP is really boring without catwalks ...
For Venus... less impressive... it is less beautiful.

I know the most important thing is that I will see Gaga for an intimate show. But I was just giving my opinion. And you, what do you think?

Altair

I thought it looked very different but also very original. I liked it in a way.

The crowd looked very please.

Tommy Monster

I would prefer no catwalks, just because I don´t like watching her ass half the show :awkney:

ViviLittleM

I would prefer no catwalks, just because I don´t like watching her ass half the show :awkney:

I'll be in the stands of the room, so I would have liked the catwalks aha :(

jojo Freud

It still looks fun and entertaining. The crowd also seemed to enjoy it and it seemed like gaga enjoyed it as well. I still like the catwalks.

elijahfan

Same problem, sis... I'll be a Zénith buddy.

I'm glad I'll get to see her in Bercy too - of course, the most important thing is to see her, but still... I want to see the show the way it was originally conceived at least once.

somechick

Haven't seen anything from Milwaukee so can't judge how it is without the catwalks. I like them though because it means more people can be closer to her for part of the show, which is nice for the fans. :)

Tommy Monster

I'll be in the stands of the room, so I would have liked the catwalks aha :(

I´m also gonna stand, but me and my friends wanna be in the middle between the stage and the catwalk (we assumed we wouldn´t see the stage if behind the catwalk), and I remember from Monster pit that it was pretty awful when she was there and we didn´t even know where she is, cause there were losts of dancers and we didn´t even see the screen properly... you don´t enjoy the show when you have to constantly look for her... that´s why I don´t like catwalks, cause she then just turns her back to everyone at the main stage :noparty:

Blake

They should really make a version of the show with smaller catwalks only like a monster pit-esque one.

ViviLittleM

Same problem, sis... I'll be a Zénith buddy.

I'm glad I'll get to see her in Bercy too - of course, the most important thing is to see her, but still... I want to see the show the way it was originally conceived at least once.

Oh it's super :)

Me, I can't go to the Bercy Show :/

I´m also gonna stand, but me and my friends wanna be in the middle between the stage and the catwalk (we assumed we wouldn´t see the stage if behind the catwalk), and I remember from Monster pit that it was pretty awful when she was there and we didn´t even know where she is, cause there were losts of dancers and we didn´t even see the screen properly... you don´t enjoy the show when you have to constantly look for her... that´s why I don´t like catwalks, cause she then just turns her back to everyone at the main stage :noparty:

Oh ok, I understand you! :s

soundwave

Why wouldn't there be catwalks? I mean, this places are booked to host the artRave? Why wouldn't they book a catwalk friendly arena/stadium?

Robinladen

The stage and catwalks are one of the few things of the tour that don't look rushed so yeah that kinda sucks for the dates without it.

Blake

Why wouldn't there be catwalks? I mean, this places are booked to host the artRave? Why wouldn't they book a catwalk friendly arena/stadium?

Zenith was the only venue they could get, I think. 

somechick

Stadiums are not gonna be catwalk friendly and in some places there is the demand for a stadium. Not sure why she would book such a small venue though. But It is surely more intimate. :)

Zsolti

please tell me this isnt final 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived