💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Revamped artRave Stage: Complete Runway

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

ENRlk8c.jpg

So I recreated ' revamped stage but made a few minor adjustments on the main stage's sculpture and I also added the "incomplete" runway that we were thinking about.

Enjoy your artRave fantasies :hor:

I feel like I've seen this already :huh: Is this the second time you posted this? I like the concept, nonetheless.

Martijn

I love what you did with the sculpture!
I actually do like the incomplete runway, so I prefer the original on that part :)

SweetEscape

Gaga please see this and change the stage :awkney:

EvilChromatica

Can you post the before pic? I must see it visually. I'm too slow

You can already see the modifications easily :toofunny: Click the picture so you could see it better.

swine killer

You can already see the modifications easily :toofunny: Click the picture so you could see it better.

Yes I saw it directly after I posted. Told you I was slow

Fizzy

I remember seeing the main stage edited before, i don't remember if you posted it. But yeah the complete runway is new as it was not in that previous edit, i like it. :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Whats the difference? I literally don't see it. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

EvilChromatica

Whats the difference? I literally don't see it. 

:toofloppy: Extra catwalk, bigger screen, extra part of sculpture on the main stage with second level and stairs.

:toofloppy: Extra catwalk, bigger screen, extra part of sculpture on the main stage with second level and stairs.

Judging by the stage design, this tour looks like they were saving every penny. I doubt this didn't cross their mind, but they are just probably saying money to bring back the profits of the cancelled BTW Ball. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Azor Ahai

I'm pretty sure someone else on this forum posted this pic before . I could be wrong .

EvilChromatica

I'm pretty sure someone else on this forum posted this pic before . I could be wrong .

I made this though but I used of the concept of the old photo that was posted here. It's not the same photo.

Archived