💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

As we all know, many fans like to go all out with their costumes. Sometimes this leads to nudity from fans like bare asses showing or God forbid, their penises exposed.

Do you think it's ok for people to wear things that expose their...bathing suit areas?

Especially considering that Gaga concerts are ALL ages.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

no iits not the only person that should and could be able to be naked on Gaga concert is Gaga herself  :wtf: not her fans :wtf:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Diamond Heart

i think its fine, i dont think there should be such issues surrounding the human body. I think the only reason there is, is because were brought up to think its shameful and stuff. I mean when you go to the beach you see practically the same thing, so why is it different in a concert setting.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Prometheus

i think its embarrassing, but to each their own i guess

no iits not the only person that should and could be able to be naked on Gaga concert is Gaga herself  :wtf: not her fans :wtf:

ultraviolent

i see nothing wrong with nudity haha so i feel at a concert you should be able to let loose and have fun and just embrace your experience...

just as long as youre not hurting anyone.

Arturo

i think its embarrassing, but to each their own i guess

I think it's kind of embarrassing that random people around the arena see this and generalize us all as dressing like that.

HausOfGuy

it depends on what the ticket seller/arena/idk says. If its allowed, than yes, but if it isn't than obviously no

Prometheus

Yes I think it's okay. It's a Gaga show, not Disney show… 

Yeah, but children go. I think there should be SOME lines drawn. 

TimisaMonster

I don't find it appropriate. The show can be expressive in the vision of the music and fashion, but both the attendee and the performer should be conscience of others around them. No, that's not being a fashion police or taking away your freedom of expression...it's just simply being polite and not thinking ONLY of yourself. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HausOfGuy

i think its fine, i dont think there should be such issues surrounding the human body. I think the only reason there is, is because were brought up to think its shameful and stuff. I mean when you go to the beach you see practically the same thing, so why is it different in a concert setting.

THIS :applause:

Archived