• No Doubt
    • The Beacon Street Collection
    • Tragic Kingdom
    • Return of Saturn
    • Rock Steady
    • Push and Shove

Featured Posts

LickableMonsterBoi

Thanks for uploading the snippets...its actually better than what I expected...Will be buying this album. Gwen Stefani sounds better than ever.

Ellie Goulding

What surprises me is the production. It sounds so.. clean? Idk if that's the word. But it sounds amazing and smooth tbh.

OT, but since I'm just now going through the albums.. Does anyone think that Hey Baby = Hollaback Girl

Undone sounds like a sappy, soggy misfire, but the rest of this IS ****ING AMAZING. One More Summer sounds like a great companion piece to Gwen's Cool (which is one of the best pop records of the 21st century), and Looking Hot is off. the. chain. Yep, Undone is the only one I wasn't head over heels with on first listen, but hopefully the full cut proves to be more Don't Speak power ballad epicness, and less uninspired acoustic chords and sap.

Looking Hot is so flawless that I made a fake full version. :legend:

http://livingonmyradio.tumblr.com/post/30820928674/after-the-fair

Thinking about doing this with all the tracks. Good idea?

aaronyoji

Well, previews are always disappointing for me and I wanna wait with the final judgement till I hear the full album, but so far I only liked Undone and not even that much...

This feels more like solo gwen on steroids, not No Doubt. They come with this after 10 years? lol...

but they didnt spend ten years making it. so take your flawed logic and dissapointment somewhere else kthanx..

papergangster

but they didnt spend ten years making it. so take your flawed logic and dissapointment somewhere else kthanx..

It's his opinion about No Doubt, therefore it does belong here. He is disappointed, he isn't hating or flamebaiting.

papergangster

I think I'm still stuck on the sounds of Rock Steady :toofunny:

Edited by papergangster

Kermit the frog

Where did I say they took 10 years to make it?

This is a No Doubt thread and I'm gonna be disappointed here. You can take your rude self somewhere else, kthxbai.

I do not like how the acoustic session tracks sound. The vocals sound really processed in them and they shouldn't be

Edit: Germany is getting it on Sept 18th so we should have it by then, a full week early

Edited by omgitsandrew

• Mills locked this topic