Dooneese

Yeah I want to know this!

I'm a bit sad so many songs are shortened - especially the new ones :(

She sings the "mom and dad" part! :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badboymonsterx

um honestly that sucks i hate that donatella is going to be shortened? I wish she would just play ARTPOP from start to finish.. it flows so nicely. i understand though because of time, etc. and plus she needs to leave in time for the theatrical parts and make it something more. also communicating with the audience does add up 

joemayzzin

I saw a video where donatella's hard beat drop with the "check it out, take it in, cuz that b---h, she's so thin" was cut and it's kinda depressing cause I wanted to hear that beat live so bad lol still can't wait to hear the song for the first time though!

disneyhigh

I think it just has to do with her trying to convey a "rave" atmosphere. I saw someone comment and say just as you get into a song, its on to the next one. Having been at a few raves, it definitely feels like. Most songs build up...drop...then on to the next one and sometimes you just want to go back to the previous song. If that's why she cut the songs so much then I applaud her for going all out for the theme of the show both visually and sonically. 

Psychedelic

I can deal with all the shortened songs except for Swine. That needed to be in full!!!

And I wouldn't mind some more verses of Telephone!

bionic

Fashion! Will i am's Part is Cut

c'est tragique

buy bionic

latinteddybear

mjh 2nd verse removed

whaaaaaat!!! Noooo! This can't be

Fashion! Will i am's Part is Cut

william's part? The beginning? The piano?

Archived