• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

That J

Does it annoy anyone else when she brings fans on stage?

It doesn't annoy me when she brings fans on the stage....I think that's sweet and cool. However some of the fans once on stage DO annoy me. That's not Gaga's fault tho

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Michelle

I am in love with the lights

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

you guys are fools.. I went to the ft laud show.. it was absolutely amazing.... I enjoyed it more than TMB 2.0 in miami..

drinkmytears

I mean like I am so insanely jealous that it annoys me :giveup:

When were you brought on stage? omg :saira:

In Tacoma! I had met Gaga at the BBB and made a lot of eye contact during the show, screaming I love you, gifts onstage...then she walked through the gates after TEOG, found me and asked me to come onstage! I agree, it kinda takes away from the show, and I wouldn't like being in the audience and watching someone else getting attention, but for the person onstage its so amazing

That J

My friend just called. I heard the end of APPLAUSE. Flawless. So she's at the end of the show now.

Hellspont

In Tacoma! I had met Gaga at the BBB and made a lot of eye contact during the show, screaming I love you, gifts onstage...then she walked through the gates after TEOG, found me and asked me to come onstage! I agree, it kinda takes away from the show, and I wouldn't like being in the audience and watching someone else getting attention, but for the person onstage its so amazing

Omg lucky! What was it like to be onstage did you notice the crowd or were you just like GAGS IS THAT U O_O!!!!

creeves

Does it annoy anyone else when she brings fans on stage?

It seemed very awkward when she did it with MTN at the BTWB, for example. But I think it's really sweet and it fits really nicely when she invites people to sit with her when she plays piano. It kind of highlights the intimacy and emotion of the song, I think.

I totally understand your right to judge what you saw andI trust your judgment my friend. I'm only saying the show will evolve as it goes on and those who were not there and judging it based on that one performance should wait awhile before summing up the entire tour based only on that one performance. I think it would've been awesome to see the first show, but then again I'm glad I didn't because there's always kinks to a first show. It'll be interesting to see the evolution of artRAVE as it progresses.

I completely agree with you. I had mixed feelings about attending the first show because of this. But it was the only one I could go to. However, being able to see it first was also quite fun as everything was a surprise. Unfortunately, not all of those surprises were good. Lol

That J

My friend : "Ok you were right....I'm in love with Swine now!" He hated Swine and it's a favorite of mine. Apparently it's even better live. SLAY!!!

Edited by MonsterJames333

drinkmytears

Omg lucky! What was it like to be onstage did you notice the crowd or were you just like GAGS IS THAT U O_O!!!!

Yeah, I saw my friends in the crowd and asked her to take them on too! But I just ran up to her and was like "OH MY GOD YOU'RE REAL!" and hugged her haha 

That J

I completely agree with you. I had mixed feelings about attending the first show because of this. But it was the only one I could go to. However, being able to see it first was also quite fun as everything was a surprise. Unfortunately, not all of those surprises were good. Lol

I understand. ;). Ur sweet. Hopefully as the show progresses, it'll be a unique experience for each city. I think that's what a "rave" should be anyway. The surprise aspect was probably amazing enough. Ill be sure to give my honest opinion of my rave. Can't wait!!

New text from my friend in audience:

"Waiting on encore....I've never had a show exhaust me so hard and I've seen em all...Brit, Ri, Madge...this show is exhausting. Had a blast but need to rest my eyes!" Lol. I know him...it's a big compliment lol

Edited by MonsterJames333