Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Apparently Jewels n Drugs isn't gonna be performed at artRAVE...

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

I hear that JnD is not gonna be performed at artRAVE to make more space for her bigger hits... Tbh I don't mind. Not happy nor unhappy. :fan:

EDIT: thank you all for pointing out that I didn't have a source in such a polite way :lmao: from twitter @LGMonsterfacts. Go through his/hers timeline. It happened a few weeks ago.

EDIT 2: Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike the song. I'm really neutral about it. I don't hate nor love it. Sometimes if I'm in the right mood I totally like it.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

I would love if she did a small part of it, like she did with FOHL at the btw ball

if not, I'm fine with it  :toofunny:

Azor Ahai

YAAAS. Propably because others artists won't be there and she can't just say her part then do nothing.

Source: your hopes

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Phoenix

I'm not believing it 'cause there's no source. But I think she won't perform it. Because T.I., Too Short and Twista won't be there so it would be stupid to just playback through their parts of the song. 

💎

Didymus

Source?

You can't basically declare the second coming of Christ and not have a source. 

:awkney:

I despise how hating on this song has become acceptable.

Seeka

Um source, receipts?

Your hopes is not good enough. I hope it gets crushed underfoot. Gaga has said she wants to perform every single song off ARTPOP.

Archived