Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Drowning, Not Waving: The Bitter End of Lady Gaga's Career

PigInsideAHuman

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

How can they call themselves a huge Gaga fan and then get the GUY video so wrong? :smh:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak

Ok this has to be written by a hater trying to pose as a "fan"/someone acting like they mean well.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Spyro

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION THIS TOPIC WILL BRING.

Spyro the Dragon

rivingtonrebels

I have to say that Gaga's biggest mistake ever was losong her enigmatic qualities with ARTPOP.  It was her strategy to show she can be good without wigs and makeup and ****, and it backfired SO HARD.  She's not a mystery anymore, she's selling conventional s-x and it doesn't work.  They got that part right and it's sad.

"She’s finally succumbed to the death knell of her career, and in what are perhaps her final moments, like a monkey, she’s flinging **** at a wall, praying in between swings that something will stick."

That line really pissed me off though - like honestly where the **** does this writer get off with **** like that?  That's not journalism, seriously.

Maleficent

I agreed with one thing only, her videos have gone in a downward spiral. What happened to the short, but amazing story lines of songs like Bad Romance? The impressive and fresh dance moves? Gaga is a rose in a bush of leaves, but she seems to be a little too full of herself lately in my opinion. 

FrankGutz

"...choreographed dancing should be left to the professionalsâ€â€Beyoncé and Ciara, exclusively."

"...She also pulls out some visuals we’ve seen done recentlyâ€â€and betterâ€â€by her contemporaries. Dancing around in a weird teddy bear cut out, she’s a poor-man’s Miley, and in her Egyptian-themed mansion, she recalls Katy’s “Dark Horse.†"

Hhahahahaha omg, i'm death!! I didn't read it all, so many time put in so much hate, im about to fall sleep, i cant

tumblr_mru26qOVGw1qcxtm5o1_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Willy Wonka

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION THIS TOPIC WILL BRING.

Crying

caseymonster

nick knight :/ i miss hes videos. i remmeber i thought the era would look like the fame commercial. **** me

Archived