πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
But then uploading it somewhere from an iPad......
oh yeah. Perhaps put it in a imgur account and then you upload it on your laptop/computer? Idk

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

But then uploading it somewhere from an iPad......

Β 

PhotoFiltre (software). You can get it anywhere and it has similar tools as real Photoshop but it's super small around 40mb and it's faster + easier.Β 

πŸ’Ž

PicklePower

PhotoFiltre (software). You can get it anywhere and it has similar tools as real Photoshop but it's super small around 40mb and it's faster + easier.Β 

Β 

Oh okay. I'll try it. THANKS!

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncΓ© | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Phoenix

I love it! Thanks a lot ;).

Β 

If it's not looking good now, I'm gonna kill myself. :rip::lmao:Β 

Β 

Ltd8qVk.jpgΒ Tvcc6tr.jpg

πŸ’Ž

Phoenix

Thanks.

Β 

Did you change it. 'Cause the one you have now is looking bad. Idk what it is, maybe it's something with your computer. It looks great when I post it but when you use it it doesn't look great. idgi.

πŸ’Ž

KyliesChild

Did you change it. 'Cause the one you have now is looking bad. Idk what it is, maybe it's something with your computer. It looks great when I post it but when you use it it doesn't look great. idgi.

it looks the same to me. :confused:

KyliesChild

Tvcc6tr.jpg

zHgBlca.jpg

They don't look the same to me :shrug:

Oh nevermind the 2nd one looks more blurry on the faces and the background has small lines if you look closely the one in the middle has a different eye color also and the one in the left also

I'm actually on mobile. It's fine though :).

Phoenix

I'm actually on mobile. It's fine though :).

Β 

You should re-add it when you get on PC or lap-top. It's 'cause of your phone. It will look better once you do it over PC/lap top :) :D

πŸ’Ž

You should re-add it when you get on PC or lap-top. It's 'cause of your phone. It will look better once you do it over PC/lap top :) :D

I will when I get home :). Thanks.

Archived