💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Review by 1LIVE (German Radiostation)

wearenotjustart

Featured Posts

wearenotjustart

http://www.einslive.de/musik/platten/2013/11/131107_lady_gaga_ARTPOP.jsp

"[...] Das Gesamtkunstwerk Lady Gaga ist und bleibt interessant und crazy, das Album überzeugt leider nicht. Es ist einfach nicht rund."

- "[...] 'The work of art, Lady Gaga remains interesting and crazy, but the album doesn't convince you of that. It just isn't good." (translation by Bad Religion)

So here we have a negative ARTPOP review by one of the most biggest radio stations in Germany. 

The fact that it is negative doesn't bug me that much but the fact that in every interview with they kiss her ass and then every time end up smashing her work is such hypocrisy. They did the same in the Born This Way Era.

Here's my translation of the text! (I speak German too)  Could you add it to the OP? :hug:

'The work of art, Lady Gaga remains interesting and crazy, but the album doesn't convince you of that. It just isn't good.'

wearenotjustart

Here's my translation of the text! (I speak German too)  Could you add it to the OP? :hug:

'The work of art, Lady Gaga remains interesting and crazy, but the album doesn't convince you of that. It just isn't good.'

Yes. Changed it. :)

You know it's one thing if they don't like pop music in general...What did they think of Prism?

About Prism they said that it is nothing special but in general average-good Pop songs.

I think Gaga should stop giving them interviews.

Yes. Changed it. :)

About Prism they said that it is nothing special but in general average-good Pop songs.

I think Gaga should stop giving them interviews.

Yes, the Queen shouldn't reward these peasants.

miss anthropy

The fact that it is negative doesn't bug me that much but the fact that in every interview with her they sneak up her ass and then every time end up smashing her work is such hypocrisy. They did the same in the Born This Way Era.

I think you mean "kiss her ass" and not "sneak up her ass." (in den Arsch kriechen)

Didymus

"Lady Gaga remains interesting and crazy, but the album doesn't convince you of that"

Interesting and I sort of agree too. We have such high expectations of her. I think it's really time for her to take a major step out of the box and make something that is almost unrecognizable in the music scene today. It's her fourth album already, I truly believe that she can afford it to experiment with every possible element in her music.

I mean, the album is a little conformist to say the least. Some people don't like that because they see Gaga's potential and don't want her to end up writing a bunch of "normal" pop albums. They want more from her. I think reviews like this actually show people's interest in her and people's desire for her to come up with something that will be unique, epic and new.

miss anthropy

I don't speak German but I can if you like

Diese Bewertung saugt Hoden

hahahahaha.....

gibt es diese Redewendung tatsächlich?

wearenotjustart

The radio station is near my workplace.

Who wants me to go over and punch them :troll:

Do that please! :D

I think you mean "kiss her ass" and not "sneak up her ass." (in den Arsch kriechen)

Changed it. Thank you for the correction. :)

3q425253qwewq

hahahahaha.....

gibt es diese Redewendung tatsächlich?

:fan:

Lachen Internet Ãœbersetzer sind sehr hilfreich

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived