Featured Posts

Redstreak

There's no way the duck hunt characters are real. I'd like to see Shadow tbh

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aura Veil

The only thing I'm wondering is how the image has models for undisclosed characters. If the roster isn't real, then this leaker sure put a lot of effort into creating those characters.

iMZ0bheLnl778.gif

Haroon

Oh I didn't even notice Bowser Jr. :lmao: That'd be interesting :omg:

Omg he could have skills using his paintbrush :giveup: THAT'D BE SO COOL :cryga:

I'm not sure it's real... It's all speculation, but here are some things that made me think it's fake.

1) Wario is missing the iris in one eye

2) Dr. Mario's model used can be found on Google. http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Mario

3) The Ness' model was around the internet in MARCH, as you can see in the file history. http://www.ssbwiki.com/File:Ness_SSB4_Hoax.png

4) ESRB are known to not actually play the games they review.

Desperado

Seems like the leaks were real

yeah, i wanted Shulk so its kind of great that hes finally going to be on the game

So happy Shulk is pretty much confirmed! Love the recognition that Xenoblades is getting. Much deserved. I'll probably make him my main

with/or Lucina, Link, Pikachu, or Kirby.

I believe Shulk and Bowser Junior 100%. (And I LOVE them!)

But I still am doubtful of the full roster list. Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are really stupid additions if they are true, but I guess they are just as bad as lucina, so whatever. I will definitely play Dark Pit if he is in anyways :flop:

On the other hand, I've been playing xenoblade chronicles and I'm blown away by how good it is.

I believe Shulk and Bowser Junior 100%. (And I LOVE them!)

But I still am doubtful of the full roster list. Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are really stupid additions if they are true, but I guess they are just as bad as lucina, so whatever. I will definitely play Dark Pit if he is in anyways :flop:

On the other hand, I've been playing xenoblade chronicles and I'm blown away by how good it is.

Yes, as cheesy as this sounds, it changed the way I think of life. The music is godly. The game made actually care about the characters.The plot was strong! 

Archived