uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

WAIT THERE'S A RELEASE DATE? HOW'D I MISS THIS

HOW'D NOBODY DISCUSS THIS MESS

I KNOW RIGHT :lmao: I had no clue about the 3DS date until a few days ago :giveup: I can't wait, October is going to be amazing :excited2: It'll keep me busy until the Wii U version too :excited:

Why doe the 3Ds release date HAVE to be October 3rd. Literally any date but that would have sufficed :giveup: I move into my school apartment that day.

I havent posted in a while so lemme sum up my thoughts on the most recent updates:

-Lucina is preeeeeeetttttty much a clone-ish character of marth and it kinda irritates me that she has her own slot instead of being an alternate marth costume. I mean, even with the sword damage change she mimics marth almost to a tee. She even shares the same Idle animation as marth :toofloppy: . At least clone-ish characters like Luigi and Roy had major differences that made them feel different. Also another Sword based character?!

-Im indifferent to Robin. I haven't heard of him/her before this update and his/her playstyle looks interesting. Chargable AIR-Smash attacks? Yes please! Although I wish they made the Female Robin the lead with the a male counterpart to increase the female roaster, like how Wii-Fit trainer is originally female w/ a male counterpart alternate. Also the female's voice acting >>>> the male voice acting. Also ANOTHER Sword based character (thank goodness he/she also uses spell books)

-As for Captain Falcon, Im happy to see him back. Although he'll need to be completely reworked since he was increably nerfed in Brawl.

-And for Pacman. He looks fun to play. I enjoyed seeing the Ghosts & the original pacman sprite incoporated into his moveset. I'd need to see more for any further opinion.

-Palutena looks very interesting to play as. Her smash attacks look very powerful, I mean her upsmash is huuuuuuuuuge. She looks to play as an area of effect fighter. 

Meta-Knight confirmed returning

main.png

They better have nerfed him in this installment. There was a reason why he was banned in tournaments 

:grr: 

Awakened M

Meta-Knight confirmed returning

main.png

They better have nerfed him in this installment. There was a reason why he was banned in tournaments  :grr: 

That's pretty much all that needs to be said about him.  :dies:

Also, there are 8 remaining character slots on the main site.  :excited2:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

That's pretty much all that needs to be said about him.  :dies:

Also, there are 8 remaining character slots on the main site.  :excited2:

8 remaining? How can you tell? :confused:

Awakened M

8 remaining? How can you tell? :confused:

After you view any of the character's pages, scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the banner. Click the last dot, and to the right of Pit are 8 empty slots.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Haroon

I knew they'd be releasing a limited edition SSB4 3DS XL :dies:

Bu56823IAAEBolH.png-large.png

I don't really like it :noparty: Not a fan of the red or the grey characters, I thought it'd be more dynamic with a lot of colour representing the colourful assortment of characters :shrug: Plus the I'm never a fan of game-labelling because I don't like text on anything - consoles, t-shirts, mugs, etc. Before seeing this I was sure I'd sell my Pikachu 3DS XL and get a SSB4 one, but after seeing this I'm definitely keeping my Pikachu 3DS XL :laughga:

I knew they'd be releasing a limited edition SSB4 3DS XL :dies:

Bu56823IAAEBolH.png-large.png

I don't really like it :noparty: Not a fan of the red or the grey characters, I thought it'd be more dynamic with a lot of colour representing the colourful assortment of characters :shrug: Plus the I'm never a fan of game-labelling because I don't like text on anything - consoles, t-shirts, mugs, etc. Before seeing this I was sure I'd sell my Pikachu 3DS XL and get a SSB4 one, but after seeing this I'm definitely keeping my Pikachu 3DS XL :laughga:

I don't like it either.

I also hate that they are predownloading games onto the systems. I want physical copies. It's too rich for my blood anyways, I will stick with the 3ds my brother gave me.

I've been playing Fire Emblem Awakening, and I'm marrying Robin and Lucina together just because of SSB. :derpga:

After you view any of the character's pages, scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the banner. Click the last dot, and to the right of Pit are 8 empty slots.

I really don't think that indicates there are 8 characters left. XD

They still haven't announced Ganondorf, the Ice Climbers, another fox character, Jigglypuff, Ness, Game and Watch, or Wario. Although I suppose another fox character could be put in as a skin (which I wouldn't mind), there is no way they have revealed all but 2 of the new additions when so many old characters haven't been officially announced.

Haroon

innM3Dl3Oh3de.gif

Apparently there's a rumored leaked roster for the wii u, and there's a lot of buzz around it! Look at your own risk!

http://imgur.com/EEm0cIT

Not a fan of Dr. Mario's return (assuming that's real) :duck: Maybe as an outfit change for Mario, but not his own character :dies: No idea who the dark haired guy is on the right of Dr. Mario :confused: Also if Lucas isn't a returning character :emo:

Is that the Duck Hunt Dog i see in that roster? :laughga: I hope thats not final.

No idea who the dark haired guy is on the right of Dr. Mario :confused:

Dark Pit.

Also if customizable movesets and alternate skins, Lucas may have a chance there instead of being an entire character. (i.e Nes reskined as Lucas w/ Lucas' moveset in the customization)

Haroon

Is that the Duck Hunt Dog i see in that roster? :laughga: I hope thats not final.

Dark Pit.

Also if customizable movesets and alternate skins, Lucas may have a chance there instead of being an entire character. (i.e Nes reskined as Lucas w/ Lucas' moveset in the customization)

Is he a proper character in his own franchise? If it's real then I'd rather he be like Shadow Link and added as a colour swap for Pit :rofl:

Oooh true, but Lucas was a totally different character in my opinion :shrug: Or maybe I'm ridiculously biased because he was my favourite character in SSBB and I'd mostly fight as him :nooo:

Archived