Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

CAN Y'ALL NOT

hughdancy

Featured Posts

HausAlly

Agreed! you guys should consider yourselves lucky that you get to see artist's like Hatsune Miku and Caryon Pop, they are going to bring so much fun to the artRAVE, i would love for them to come to my artRAVE,and hohnestly you shouldnt complain about an act you have never seen live before, go and have fun jamming to J-Pop

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGGGGG Hatsune Miku is an hologram!?!?!?! faaaaack it ****s about to get reallllll, WHEN WILL YOUR FAVE put this technology in their show!? you all will DEAL.

tumblr_inline_n0ii2fmpCZ1sptwpw.gif

squeala

Yeah but we don't need japanese people asking gaga to make J-POP music. I am NOT here for gaga making j-pop music at all.

you've just pulled that out of thin air haha

hughdancy

I think this is actually one of the coolest things she has ever done tbh :giveup:

Watch this be like SXSW all over again, people will scream about how messy and dumb it is until they experience it/rolling stone praises it and then everyone will be like "YAAASSS OMG SLAY MAMA UR SO ICONIC YASSSSS".

Probably :messga:

she knows america is ignorant when it comes to other cultures and music outside of their own language so she's actually educating them by bringing these new artists (like the actual meaning of educational not whatever miley does every night :awkney:)

This is why I'm so excited about it. When would people ever get the opportunity to experience a live K-POP act or something as cool tech-wise as Hatsune Miku? :giveup: It's Gaga + technology and that's what so many fans want.

AyaKara

Yeah but we don't need japanese people asking gaga to make J-POP music. I am NOT here for gaga making j-pop music at all.

Gaga said before that she made a J-POP song for ARTPOP :yes:

Paper Planes

YOU ARE ALL ATTACKING THESE ASIAN ACTS THAT GAGA IS BRINGING TO THE STATES FOR THE ARTRAVE LIKE HOW ABOUT YOU STFU

you didn't pay for an opening act you paid for Gaga and you are getting to experience new and exciting culture. First the Crayola POP controversy and now this :manicure:

I see you, boo.

I would much rather have Crayon Pop for my show; I can probably go to YouTube and watch an anime video with a pre-recorded song over it. At least Crayon Pop would be singing and dancing and... I don't know... living.

If she really wants to haul over all of these K-Pop and J-Pop bands, why not choose a group that actually exists? I'm not an expert in the genres, but I'm sure there are many more groups out there to choose from. Feature real musical talent, not an anime character.

delete it fat

hughdancy

I see you, boo.

I would much rather have Crayon Pop for my show; I can probably go to YouTube and watch an anime video with a pre-recorded song over it. At least Crayon Pop would be singing and dancing and... I don't know... living.

If she really wants to haul over all of these K-Pop and J-Pop bands, why not choose a group that actually exists? I'm not an expert in the genres, but I'm sure there are many more groups out there to choose from. Feature real musical talent, not an anime character.

Hatsune Miku is a really well known artist in Japan, and this blend of music + technology is only going to become more common as we move forward. If anything, the tech should excite people and who knows, Gaga might even be using some of it in her show.

Also mess @ you referring to her as an anime character :toofunny: she is a celebrity in Japan.

Paper Planes

Hatsune Miku is a really well known artist in Japan, and this blend of music + technology is only going to become more common as we move forward. If anything, the tech should excite people and who knows, Gaga might even be using some of it in her show.

Also mess @ you referring to her as an anime character :toofunny: she is a celebrity in Japan.

In that sense, so is Spongebob Squarepants but I wouldn't pay money to go see a hologram of him walking across a stage lip-syncing to songs. If I wanted to pay money to watch a hologram lip-sync, I'd go to Britney's show in Vegas.

delete it fat

display name

I am not a fan of Vocaloids; however, I am going to see Gaga, regardless of who the opening acts are, so I am happy. I do not get why some people feel as if they have to be bitter about every little ****ing thing. Despite my dislike of Vocaloids, I think this is a very interesting choice on Gaga's part, and I want to see how it will play out, and I agree with your post.

Sizzily

I'm excited for Crayon POP but NOT Miku. Its a ****ing software.

One Banned Boi

hughdancy

I'm excited for Crayon POP but NOT Miku. Its a ****ing software.

Software that is a pinnacle of programming and engineering skills.

Archived