💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Jase

THE HOUSEMATES UP FOR EVICTION..

Steven, Marlon and Chris were saved. Ash, Matthew, Mark, Winston & Christopher face eviction.

Bye, Ash :giggle:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

Oh, and Ashleigh + Danielle's b---hing sessions are literally becoming the highlights of the shows. I find them hilarious :deadbanana:

Electric Venus

Oh, and Ashleigh + Danielle's b---hing sessions are literally becoming the highlights of the shows. I find them hilarious :deadbanana:

right? they're amazing, ashleigh is such a queen and danielle's accent just makes everything hilarious :giveup:

matthew's eyebrows tho when he talks :deadbanana: him and mark would make such a cute couple :wub:

Edited by Electric Venus

RyanBall

right? they're amazing, ashleigh is such a queen and danielle's accent just makes everything hilarious :giveup:

matthew's eyebrows tho when he talks :deadbanana: him and mark would make such a cute couple :wub:

I literally only noticed that a couple of nights ago, it's like a nervous twitch he does and everytime he's on screen now I'm fixated on his brows.

Ashleigh really is the underdog in the house, she managed to manipulate the power housemate situation in the end to make sure Ash was up for eviction. I can't wait to see her confront Helen, it's been brewing for a while now!

Harry

THE HOUSEMATES UP FOR EVICTION..

Steven, Marlon and Chris were saved. Ash, Matthew, Mark, Winston & Christopher face eviction.

Bye, Ash :giggle:

They saved Marlon? wtf. He's infuriating. Guess Ash is going then.

Jase

They saved Marlon? wtf. He's infuriating. Guess Ash is going then.

Yeah that's what I thought :wtf: Both are vile so I won't complain

Jase

Okay I think Ash WILL go but I just hope the public don't think Ashleigh is gloating over getting him up for eviction otherwise they might vote to evict anybody BUT him

I wouldn't be surprised if Mark is in the bottom two or becomes evicted. Not that I want that to happen..

gagalovesme

This series has been ridiculously good so far, there is a b---hing session or a fight every night, it's bloody perfect! Girl power was classic as well, I can't believe they spent the whole week arguing over basically nothing. If Ash goes I really think Helen will crumble

Hoping the boys get the power next week, and just like Jale, Helen gets a week off from her immunity run :whitney:

Jase

Drama

There’s been some late afternoon drama in the Big Brother 2014 house.

It followed the end of this week’s murder mystery shopping task, which had seen the house split in two.

Yesterday, Ash, Jale and Steven were told that they would become Big Brother’s Assassins. Winston was told that he was an Inspector and in charge of trying to find out who the Assassins were.

The three assassins had to help one another out to kill off the other housemates – who then go on to live in the Morgue – without Winston finding out.

But from the morgue, the ‘dead’ housemates could spy on the others and it led to rows this afternoon when the two halves were reunited.

The biggest row was between Kimberly and Steven, with the US Playboy bunny annoyed that he had failed to stick up for her when Ashleigh claimed he was ‘too good’ for her.

In scenes seen by the ‘dead’ housemates, Ashleigh had said: “Steven could be doing so much better.â€

When the task had finished and the dead housemates returned to the main house, Kimberly snubbed Steven and he was NOT happy.

“I’m annoyed as she should know the type of person I am, she’s walked past me and ignored me!†Steven ranted. “She’s not going to feel very nice as I’ve done nothing wrong.â€

Steven added: “I’ve fought her corner, I don’t even want to talk to her.â€

Speaking to Helen, Steven went on: “I will never accept how dare I be judged on those comments when she should know, having spent four weeks with me…â€

Outside, Jale and Kimberly chatted and the Playboy model vowed to speak to Steven once everything had cooled down.

Meanwhile, Ashleigh confessed she was wrong to have kicked the whole thing off in the first place with her original comment.

“I shouldn’t have said that… and I do regret saying it, massively,†she said.