💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Donatella could do great as single, if...

Daredevil

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

as if the gp would get satire + imagine what the haters would write, i can imagine the headlines 'gaga think's she's rich after art pop album flop'

No, Donatella isn't single material in any case if you ask me...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
muhsinmonster

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

It's too satirical for the GP. Also, in my very own personal opinion, it's the weakest song on the album. I'd honestly say it's almost on par with J&D. I've just never liked it, and I even deleted it off my iTunes. Sad, but true. 

paganpoetry

Mrmotormouth is making a Donatella video!

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

PigInsideAHuman

TBQFH: Donatella would slay.

Its feel good.

Its not to heavy on the thoughts.

Its 100% a Gaga song.

And it has that ridiculous flair to it like Selfie and Dark Horse

PigInsideAHuman

People constantly fail to understand why music is successful these days....

honestly....Donatella is understated, camp, and has lyrics that are times funny, cringe-worthy, and definitely memorable.

No one would forget that song. no one.

and just to let you know......alot of youtube reviews of ARTPOP said that Donatella has the best chorus on the album. just sayingggg

like do people not get that the gp loves Campy Gaga?

IE: Poker Face, Telephone, LoveGame all have campy vivacious themes and memorable hooks.

hense Donatella would surprise this fanbase and slay

It could, it was my favorite song off the album after my first listen (that's since changed) it's not the best song on the album, but some of the best songs wouldn't do well as singles. Donatella is radio friendly, catchy, silly and all-in-all would make a good single.

Antidote

Reminds of Stupid Girls by Pink and somehow that's not for me, the video was just too much.

I don't want Gaga to do this...but I agree with the hit single...I hope it won't be a single because the songs isn't even that amazing and catchy and the lyrics are cringeworthy....

but I feel like the GP doesn't care about great lyrics (otherwise Marry The Night would have been a no 1 :cryga: ), so I guess they could end up liking it,,,

ladygaga1984

Please... havent you b---hes learnt from G.U.Y? Donatella would flop even harder. Gypsy is the only chance she has of getting a hit with this album.

Archived