💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Donatella could do great as single, if...

Daredevil

Featured Posts

Daredevil

Gaga would make a satire video :)

The song itself is very good. But the lyrics on the other hand are too controversial, even if they are satire.

If Gaga would do a statement that all shapes of bodies are beautiful, then it could do great.

What do you think? Do you think it's possible to make a music video "satire"? Discuss

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soundwave

as if the gp would get satire + imagine what the haters would write, i can imagine the headlines 'gaga think's she's rich after art pop album flop'

Diamond Heart

Nothing could make Donatella a successful single. Its just one of those songs that should be left on the album.

In my opinion the weakest song on the album.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

GagaMyBlood95

No, Donatella isn't single material in any case if you ask me...

Blank Space

Donatella would slay, girls would love that song, and they are the ones who buys music legally, mostly.

TheOriginalOne

I like the song, but I think the public would take the lyrics too literally, just like Applause.

Jester

It's too gay to be a single imo, not saying it's a bad thing tho

Ready fo ur stonz

Haroon

I personally think it'd be a hot mess if it was released as a single :sweat: Mainly because people take things very literally when they see fit, and her Born Brave project would be put under scrutiny because of the lyrics including gay people in 'Donatella' :noparty:

twerkfaillbtbjv.gif

I like the song, but I think the public would take the lyrics too literally, just like Applause.

This. Basic people think she is egoistic.

MonsterOfSpain

inb4 Angela Cheng "Lady Gaga tells people to throw up their salads and makes homophobic comments in new flop song"

iiCnmsmxki9kt.gif

Daredevil

Nothing could make Donatella a successful single. Its just one of those songs that should be left on the album.

In my opinion the weakest song on the album.

I think Gaga needs controversial material again. Tbh

Archived