Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard Music Awards 2014 (3 nom)

Miley

Featured Posts

Betty Who

Gaga and Daft Punk in the dance/electronic categories  :giveup: So proud of my faves  :gaga:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JgHaus78

It did, but it didn't sell 4 million like Wake Me Up and it didn't have the overall airplay that WMU had.

it sucks... im not being biased either cause of gaga being involved with zedd. hes a well rounded producer/musician

Whispering

it sucks... im not being biased either cause of gaga being involved with zedd. hes a well rounded producer/musician

I agree with you on this bb! :hug:  Avicii smartly caught the folk craze and used it in his album and that worked, especially in the U.S. I have to give him credit for knowing what trend to jump onto, but that doesn't mean he is a more well rounded producer.

Something that bothers me about Avicii is that he doesn't credit his featured artists. I understand that is his manager's decision...but, still! The rumors, in the music community, were that the non-crediting of featured artists pissed the Grammy committee off and that's why he didn't get Grammy nominations.

JgHaus78

I agree with you on this bb! :hug:  Avicii smartly caught the folk craze and used it in his album and that worked, especially in the U.S. I have to give him credit for knowing what trend to jump onto, but that doesn't mean he is a more well rounded producer.

Something that bothers me about Avicii is that he doesn't credit his featured artists. I understand that is his manager's decision...but, still! The rumors, in the music community, were that the non-crediting of featured artists pissed the Grammy committee off and that's why he didn't get Grammy nominations.

:worship:  :dies:  :legend: YES to everything you just said, dance music doesn't have to sound the same. i love it

Whispering

so after those noms we can expect that for the grammies we just can get EDM noms and not pop noms ,but we are far from that.

ANY Grammy nominations are welcomed, tbh! I don't care what category they are under or what they are for! Most of Beyonce's and Rihanna's Grammys are in the R&B categories, but you don't ever hear anyone specifying that they "weren't in the major categories".

A Grammy is a Grammy! Anyway Gaga can get nominated or get on the show...is a win!

AquaFire Witch

Good luck GAGA you deserve to win. I don't think I even know those other songs.

freebit

NGL, I love that she's grouped together with Daft Punk, Zedd and Calvin Harris etc. It's more interesting company than the usual pop girls since these guys are actually creating and orchestrating their own beats. Plus it's always good for her to have another niche other than just plain pop.

gunther_btw

ANY Grammy nominations are welcomed, tbh! I don't care what category they are under or what they are for! Most of Beyonce's and Rihanna's Grammys are in the R&B categories, but you don't ever hear anyone specifying that they "weren't in the major categories".

A Grammy is a Grammy! Anyway Gaga can get nominated or get on the show...is a win!

i didnt say that one category is much important than the other .i just said that after those noms she might only can be in the EDM category this year, but i agree with you a grammy  is a grammy.

joemayzzin

Love that she is considerd EDM for ARTPOP, my favoriate genre lol get it GAGA :legend:

Archived