Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anybody else in AWE of Gaga: Chromatica Ball?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25
Posted (edited)

I understand fans are super hyped for the longawaited LG7 moon snippet, HOWEVER - Gaga: CHROMATICA BALL deserves its flowers and to be discussed in proper depth.

I am honestly speechless by just how phenomenal everything was with this tour film. It all was intertwined so gracefully and chaotically haha.

Huge love letter to art the fans, Gaga herself especially.

Every single person involved in this show went above and beyond! Those cameras omg!

Gaga truly is a one of a kind human/musician. Y'all better put RESPECK on her name. She really is in her OWN lane.

I hope more people witness this concert movie as the years go on.

Like, Is it too late to get this incredible show a cinema release or.. :giveup:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Didymus
Posted (edited)

I wanna give a special shout-out to the amazing sound mix. The way the instruments were placed in the gorgeous surround sound really made me happy. Live instruments can so often get lost in the infamously flat "noise wall" of live recordings. This really felt like she wanted the entire sound to shine collectively and individually and that shows character :golfclap:

Also, her stamina in Act I to III was shocking, almost. The non-stop choreo (a lot of it new) and the way she merged perfectly with the rest of the dancers was truly impressive and probably a career best effort. Also the set design, setlist, arrangements, pyro use,... That first half of the show is the best live creation of her team in years, and I mean in over a decade.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Auralegends

It was much better than I expected it to be

• Like 2

BlingNotTheMusic
Posted (edited)

Imo it was amazing and so glad we finally have a tour film after waiting so long :cryga:

BUT, I feel there were several songs ACT I - ACT III that could have been more impactful. For example, Alice's bass was just not there. Replay, one of the highlights of the show, felt watered down compared to literal fan recordings on YouTube, Enigma was messssssssssy, etc.

My FAVORITE parts were honestly the piano section. BTW got me in tears. Shallow and ARUTW were perfect, TEOG. Wish we got 1000 Doves live instead of AD. I also wish since we got AD, she went into more the political meanings behind it. 

LOVED the LGBTQ+ shout outs and her political side. She has such a huge platform and I love seeing her use it. 

All in all, it was well worth the wait and I'm SO HYPED for this next chapter. The ending was ICONIC!

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

King of the Fall

I was not that excited for it but wow was I proven wrong, turned out to be so much better than I expected and takes me back to the incredible experience I had at the show

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Shook 1

Starmie25
18 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

felt watered down compared to literal fan recordings

:excusemeno:

:huntyga:

• LMAO 1

angelduuh

I felt like I was watching The Monster Ball Tour again. She really loves us and did this for us. :holdmyhand:

• Love 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, angelduuh said:

I felt like I was watching The Monster Ball Tour again. She really loves us and did this for us. :holdmyhand:

That reminds me, I still need to watch that concert :huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25

angelduuh
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

I remember watching it live on HBO, I also got the DVD! One of the best concerts ever

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Didymus said:

This really felt like she wanted the entire sound to shine collectively and individually and that shows character :golfclap:

I picked up on all those little details too and now I'm yearning for GCB live album lol.

Gaga and those dancers were ridiculously in sync. I didn't realise just how much dancing and movement was incorporated till I saw those rare angles of the stage. 

Also the fire!! I didn't realise it was real (@HMH one) :air:

Edited by Starmie25

BrB

I mean, look at the quality of the film, and now think about that Gaga did this on her own, just for us :kara:

All this time I thought I really didn't need anything more from Chromatica, it was over for me. I was just going to sit through this film and let it be. 

But this is what we needed from her. I enjoyed it so much, I felt like I was there in the stadium with her. You can see she put her heart into this and you can see she is full of energy and inspiration.

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

There’s no way you can live and breathe as a Lady Gaga fan and haven’t seen TMBT hbo special :rip:

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1

Starmie25
11 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

There’s no way you can live and breathe as a Lady Gaga fan and haven’t seen TMBT hbo special :rip:

I became a fan thanks to perfect illusion :poot:

but someday ill check it out dw

• Shook 1

Fantina

I can't express with my words how sad I am that I missed this due to money problems and having to travel. I could feel the energy and love even from my computer screen. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
57 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I could feel the energy and love even from my computer screen. 

Exactly this! 

Such a spectacle, buy also felt so human and authentic.

I guess my slight gripe is the sea of phones you could see, but it us what it is.

• Love 1