💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Gaga's car dress represents

Fck I luv Art

Featured Posts

Fck I luv Art

I think that the car piece of her dress is the first thing that we saw when we first saw her new look at the Chromatica Ball premiere. :ally:

Everyone were so happy to see the "Gagaish" aspect of her look. Well, I think that this car piece represents a car crash (but no worries our girl is ok lol). :ohno:

The car crash of ppl opinions on her, on who she is truly. Ppl wants Gaga to be the same as she was 10 years ago which is a bit hurtful for her cause she evolved. If Gaga seems this eccentric, it's because she use her body to transform it into a message most of the time, but ppl only see the superficial aspect of her art. :yennefer:

"I found a way back to myself again

With different tones, and metals I could bend

I hope that you will love me in this way

For who I am-not then-but for today:iamfair:

She wants the ppl to respect the fact that she evolved (not changed) she probably struggled to understand who is she truly sometimes because of her mediatic persona, the one that ppl depicted of her, wanted her to be. :(

Ppl who said that her physical apparence did changed too much (TikTok locals and jobless stans :interestinga: ), that her looks aren't eccentric as in the 2010s or that her personnality changed too much. :fail:

So the car piece to me totally represents the way how she crashed in way. :fatcat:

The white dress made of many pieces of fabric attached together represents her true self. It represents the woman and the artist she is, the way she truly evolved. :lana:

The dress is not well proportioned because she has had different experiences which have made her more complex. :queenga:

(PS : Don't come for my english, I'm just French :oops:)

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Didymus

The "I didn't change, I evolved" narrative is so undercooked when it comes to Gaga.

Her act has undergone extreme changes, and rarely for the better. Becoming more commercial and less artistic is not evolving, sorry. No one has even the slightest problem acknowledging this truth when it comes to bands and their often infamous decline into mediocrity and selling out, why not acknowledge it when it's a pop star? :lolly:

That said, I am getting great vibes from her recent appearances. Fingers crossed that this next era we will actually get an evolution from where we left off and not the next swing and miss.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

southpaw773

just got my Halloween costume 🤪😅

EA6H9F8XUAIGcVB?format=jpg&name=small

• LMAO 2

Fck I luv Art
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The "I didn't change, I evolved" narrative is so undercooked when it comes to Gaga.

Her act has undergone extreme changes, and rarely for the better. Becoming more commercial and less artistic is not evolving, sorry. No one has even the slightest problem acknowledging this truth when it comes to bands and their often infamous decline into mediocrity and selling out, why not acknowledge it when it's a pop star? :lolly:

That said, I am getting great vibes from her recent appearances. Fingers crossed that this next era we will actually get an evolution from where we left off and not the next swing and miss.

Chromatica is over-hated. To me this album had a real well defined message, the track were really cohesives and even if some tracks like Free Woman or Sour Candy were a little too much, I think that Enigma, Sine from above, Babylon or even 911 were great, mature pieces of House music. I think that her team truly experimented certain genres to create a great and innovative nostalgia. Visually Chromatica was rich of details (if we forget about the messy Stupid Love MV). One things that I hated during this era was the exploitation of the aesthetic sell random items... :smh:

This era was a bit more commercial but she clearly showed that she evolved on some important points. Chromatica Ball tended to defends the artistry that she puts in Chromatica's era, by giving more power to her message and was super theatrical. 

I hope that LG7 will be good too. :haroon:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HotLikeMexico
3 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Chromatica is over-hated. To me this album had a real well defined message, the track were really cohesives and even if some tracks like Free Woman or Sour Candy were a little too much, I think that Enigma, Sine from above, Babylon or even 911 were great, mature pieces of House music. I think that her team truly experimented certain genres to create a great and innovative nostalgia. Visually Chromatica was rich of details (if we forget about the messy Stupid Love MV). One things that I hated during this era was the exploitation of the aesthetic sell random items... :smh:

This era was a bit more commercial but she clearly showed that she evolved on some important points. Chromatica Ball tended to defends the artistry that she puts in Chromatica's era, by giving more power to her message and was super theatrical. 

I love Gaga but I think you’re giving her too much credit. Chromatica isn’t experimental. And far as the concept goes, some fans agree that a lot of the songs don’t fit the whole narrative about fighting through the pain besides a few obvious ones. It seems like an afterthought that was added and mentioned afterward to try and seem like there was cohesion with the album. 

• Like 2

Guillaume Hamon
37 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

For who I am-not then-but for today

Tones could be for music and vocals, maybe she's switching to... Metal like what she's wearing here? 😁

Mainly when she said this album would be "completely different"...

And that her recent hair& make-up could be goth/ rock chic inspired.

Idk that's just me looking for clues. 😆 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Fck I luv Art
Just now, Guillaume Hamon said:

Tones could be for music and vocals, maybe she's switching to... Metal like what she's wearing here? 😁

Mainly when she said this album would be "completely different"...

And that her recent hair& make-up could be goth/ rock chic inspired.

Idk that's just me looking for clues. 😆 

I hope it's gonna feature Rock and Metal inspired songs but by listening to the snippet of dancing in the shadows it sounds like Techno but it could totally be Industrial like Rammstein :holdmyhand:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Didymus
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

I agree about Babylon. That song is a (short) masterpiece and her best solo song in years imo.

And, yeah, as she herself said, she was in a different mindset when creating the Ball and that seems to be a way more interesting and creative space than the pretty miserable sounding one she described when writing the album, so I’m happy.

I also feel like many people here forget the EPIC Oscars performance of HMH she served. That was honestly iconic. So yeah, all that and Joker? This might be another golden age blooming.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Fck I luv Art
6 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I love Gaga but I think you’re giving her too much credit. Chromatica isn’t experimental. And far as the concept goes, some fans agree that a lot of the songs don’t fit the whole narrative about fighting through the pain besides a few obvious ones. It seems like an afterthought that was added and mentioned afterward to try and seem like there was cohesion with the album. 

The theme of Chromatica is about love, pain and healing to me every songs of the album are about this. Also yep Chromatica isn't experimental, I didn't expressed well my idea but it features many genres and subgenres of house music.

• Like 1

Guillaume Hamon
Just now, Fck I luv Art said:

I hope it's gonna feature Rock and Metal inspired songs but by listening to the snippet of dancing in the shadows it sounds like Techno but it could totally be Industrial like Rammstein :holdmyhand:

I mean if she does some edm and rock mix like electric chapel from BTW... I'll be beyond bliss.

Her vocals often serve rockstar energy imo so she just need to add more of some instruments and different productions!

InTheCloset

Beep beep bitch

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 2

Fck I luv Art
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I agree about Babylon. That song is a (short) masterpiece and her best solo song in years imo.

And, yeah, as she herself said, she was in a different mindset when creating the Ball and that seems to be a way more interesting and creative space than the pretty miserable sounding one she described when writing the album, so I’m happy.

I also feel like many people here forget the EPIC Oscars performance of HMH she served. That was honestly iconic.

Hold my hand performance is one of my fav ever from her, she was solemn in hommage to Tony Scott and the way she sang was unique, almost like she way telling a story. :vegas:

• Like 1

Fck I luv Art
5 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I mean if she does some edm and rock mix like electric chapel from BTW... I'll be beyond bliss.

Her vocals often serve rockstar energy imo so she just need to add more of some instruments and different productions!

Yeah exactly, Born This Way is 50% Rock, 50% Electro. Also there's so many little monsters and even other rock fans who wants her to do more Rock stuff :rockstar:

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
56 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

I think that the car piece of her dress is the first thing that we saw when we first saw her new look at the Chromatica Ball premiere. :ally:

Everyone were so happy to see the "Gagaish" aspect of her look. Well, I think that this car piece represents a car crash (but no worries our girl is ok lol). :ohno:

The car crash of ppl opinions on her, on who she is truly. Ppl wants Gaga to be the same as she was 10 years ago which is a bit hurtful for her cause she evolved. If Gaga seems this eccentric, it's because she use her body to transform it into a message most of the time, but ppl only see the superficial aspect of her art. :yennefer:

For who I am-not then-but for today:iamfair:

She wants the ppl to respect the fact that she evolved (not changed) she probably struggled to understand who is she truly sometimes because of her mediatic persona, the one that ppl depicted of her, wanted her to be. :(

Ppl who said that her physical apparence did changed too much (TikTok locals and jobless stans :interestinga: ), that her looks aren't eccentric as in the 2010s or that her personnality changed too much. :fail:

So the car piece to me totally represents the way how she crashed in way. :fatcat:

The white dress made of many pieces of fabric attached together represents her true self. It represents the woman and the artist she is, the way she truly evolved. :lana:

The dress is not well proportioned because she has had different experiences which have made her more complex. :queenga:

(PS : Don't come for my english, I'm just French :oops:)

Beautiful I LOVE this and agree with everything you said!!

• Thanks 1

Ultimecia
50 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I agree, I don't think it's unfair to say that everything about her presentation was on a sharp and steady decline from post-ARTPOP onward.

To me "I found a way back to myself again" clearly means that she knows and aknowledges that.

The Chromatica Ball truly was a revival - back to her artistic excellence - and LG7 will no doubt follow in that direction!

Back to herself - Back to GREATNESS

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...