Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

No artRave for Latin America according to a fan who went to Roseland

Lady

Featured Posts

Read below Jamie was there

And Miami Monster personally asked her for fans in Mexico. It's just to expensive to love things across Latin America for her to be able to to that she's make no profit she will probably tour the US and Europe again though. Latin America next tour hopefully

ops, didn't read that post sorry.

woudln't there be the same issues for Australia tho? and she only has like 4 dates there.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hollywoodlight

ops, didn't read that post sorry.

woudln't there be the same issues for Australia tho? and she only has like 4 dates there.

Not really. I mean the geography of each continent is different and to transport tour equipment from place to place around Latin America you need to fly. I mean South America has mountain ranges and forests and we have to look at it from an economic point of view.

Yes she's flying across the Atlantic for the European leg but you can drive across Europe easily and ship things across the English Channel. Also she's touring mainly arenas which reflects the album sales. They didn't really plan very many stadium shows because they don't want to you know, have it sell badly causing her to do badly sales wise. Had she toured Europe in a stadium only tour, it would have been more feasible to your Latin America.

When it comes to touring there are so many aspects that we need to look at: Album sales, single sales, demand etc.

Take Australia for example: for the Born This Way Ball Gaga was in high demand, her album sold fairly well over there and there was demand for more tour dates. After ARTPOP was released however, the demand was basically non existent which led to the drastic decrease in tour dates there. It's selling pretty horribly there too right now so she really can't risk going to Latin America and have something similar happen. That's why Album sales are important. That's why single sales are important. The fans pressed by such topics have reason to because decrease in sales causes decease in demand.

Lets not listen to monsters anymore. Wait for Gaga or someone from the official Haus of Gaga to confirm it

TimisaMonster

I don't even entertain the thought...that's just like saying Gaga's not going to Australia for artRave...:usrs:

She'll be going don't worry...that person who heard something from a "team member" lied to you! :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

fede ARTPOP

im sure they are negotiating dates for LatinAmerica right now..they didnt left November and December empty for no reason..note she always tour LA around that time...if at the end of June theres no new info/rumours then there... :(

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

DeleteMyAccount

Superfans also said that all the BTW singles would be performed at artRave.  :manicure:  :crossed:  :blehga:

I've stated over and over: there's a clear reason why she hasn't added any dates after November 10th. Because it's the eve of ARTPOP's anniversary, and she'll probably release part 2 the next day, to guarantee amazing first week sales.

Oh **** never realized this :shocked:

Archived