Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did TFM era end too soon? Did it have more life?

PrinceCAKE

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Well I was attracted to Gaga because of born this way, with assistance from Alejandro.

I became a fan with Telephone so!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica

To be honest, Monster or Dance in the Dark SHOULD have been singles, she SHOULD have performed it at the 2010 VMA's the night of her peak, it would have SMASHED. I think it would have been the best way to end the era, I'm still upset that those two songs never became singles... I guess it's better not to dwell on what could of happened and just cherish the memories of what did. The era was still iconic. I think she will one day hit a higher peak, maybe not this era, maybe not the next, but she will.

No, she was getting too overexposed with BR/TFM/Alejandro, so they stopped at the right time to build hype for BTW.

At the time, I was hoping for a fourth TFM single, but looking back, I think it was just fine. :shrug: I can't really picture it differently.

Electric Venus

Bad Romance

Telephone

Alejandro

So Happy I Could Die

Monster

/end era

Blank Space

I bet all songs from TFM would went top 10, all catchy, her momentum, the sales could have been enormous, even now look at TFM at kworb and its selling power. :P

fullofsheibe

Yes tbh :noparty: The Fame Monster was the absolute best

Agreed, I think she could make all the songs on her album a single and still get #1 for single AND album :manicure:

Michael

It could have been but I wouldn't change it if we could turn back time.

LStephens11

Agreed, I think she could make all the songs on her album a single and still get #1 for single AND album :manicure:

tbh

The FM Era was perfect. it's got his best and The monster ball was amazing iconic show + moment for Gaga.

Archived