Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

If Gaga doesn't sing all ARTPOP songs, which will she sing?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

EthanPamyu

all of ARTPOP and Born This Way

Are what matters the most of me 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

I doubt she has time for 15 new songs, 4 singles from TF, 3 from TFM, and 5 from BTW. That would be 27 songs and she usually does like 10 less than that

but factor in medleys and stuff

drinkmytears

but factor in medleys and stuff

She still wouldn't have time to do 27 songs. On the BTW Ball she tried to do 25 but most songs had to be shortened significantly. Most shows she didn't even do all 27. Highway Unicorn, Judas, Fashion of His Love, Just Dance, LoveGame, Electric Chapel, Bad Kids, Poker Face, Alejandro, Paparazzi, The Edge of Glory, and Marry The Night were cut down.

You can say goodbye to Judas, Marry The Night, and probably LoveGame, Alejandro, and The Edge of Glory.

Staryu

She still wouldn't have time to do 27 songs. On the BTW Ball she tried to do 25 but most songs had to be shortened significantly. Most shows she didn't even do all 27. Highway Unicorn, Judas, Fashion of His Love, Just Dance, LoveGame, Electric Chapel, Bad Kids, Poker Face, Alejandro, Paparazzi, The Edge of Glory, and Marry The Night were cut down.

You can say goodbye to Judas, Marry The Night, and probably LoveGame, Alejandro, and The Edge of Glory.

:nooo: Hopefully you're wrong because these are some of my favs from the pre-ARTPOP eras...

She will most likely do all of ARTPOP. This will probably be her last tour in which she can sing the entire album plus all of her hits. Next time around, she probably will have to cut some of the new album.

But for this tour I expect ARTPOP, Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Born This Way.

LoveGame, Paparazzi, You and I and EOG are up in the air.

She probably will not do Telephone, Alejandro, Judas or MTN.

And fans that think she'll do obscure album tracks are getting their hopes up.

Born To Slay

She will most likely do all of ARTPOP. This will probably be her last tour in which she can sing the entire album plus all of her hits. Next time around, she probably will have to cut some of the new album.

But for this tour I expect ARTPOP, Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Born This Way.

LoveGame, Paparazzi, You and I and EOG are up in the air.

She probably will not do Telephone, Alejandro, Judas or MTN.

And fans that think she'll do obscure album tracks are getting their hopes up.

What makes you think she'll have to cut out the album later on? I think she'd rather keep them all and include biggest hits,

What makes you think she'll have to cut out the album later on? I think she'd rather keep them all and include biggest hits,

Depending on how long the next album is (and she usually does long albums), some songs will have to be cut to include the biggest hits, or she'll have to choose which of the biggest hits to perform.

All of ARTPOP (with a couple of songs shortened like JND), some "surprises" and JD+PF+Papa+BR+BTW+TEOG

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Born To Slay

Depending on how long the next album is (and she usually does long albums), some songs will have to be cut to include the biggest hits, or she'll have to choose which of the biggest hits to perform.

I think she'd rather cut hits than new songs

I think she'd rather cut hits than new songs

She would, I agree. But eventually, once she has a lot of hits (enough to fill a concert themselves), she will have to figure it out. When you tour, you have to perform the hits.

Pop Art

I'm fairly certain she'll perform all the songs on ARTPOP. I think what we should really be concerned about is which non-ARTPOP songs she'll sing. I hope with all my heart and soul that she squeezes Marry The Night in there somewhere, even if it's a cut down version. I didn't have the chance to go to the Born This Way Ball, and I'd die to see my favorite song performed live.

Born To Slay

She would, I agree. But eventually, once she has a lot of hits (enough to fill a concert themselves), she will have to figure it out. When you tour, you have to perform the hits.

I don't think she'll be relevant that long and if each album has 12-15 songs that's room for 10-13 slots open for hits.

Born To Slay

:awkney:

At her current rate she won't have any GP appeal by 2020 the latest. She'll still make music and have a small cult fanbase but she'll have to do small venues of 1,000 people or smaller. And she'll have to pay the dancers herself.

It's kind of like a play on a phrase from the bible

"Remember you are irrelevant and to Irrelevance you shall return"

Archived