๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

What do you think about those who go ALL OUT for their outfits?

Arturo

Featured Posts

ITS NOT CREATIVITY when THEY didn't CREATE it.ย 

ย 

Of course they created it. Don't bash people for taking loads of time and putting in a lot of effort to make something that they are obviously proud enough to wear to a huge event. Don't be silly.

ย 

Lets say, Gaga comes out in a Philip Treacy lobster hat, and someone decides to papier machรƒฦ’ยจ and mold and ย bejewel a replication of it. How can you not say that it shows their dedication and creativity and talent to do something like that. You have to commend them, just as much as I'm sure you'll be commended for your "iPad jacket". And be ready for people to compare it to Gaga's iPad dress regardless if you "thought of it before".ย 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It is fun and awesome.

It brings them joy.

So let them be.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Runway

its a lot of fun especially when you go with a friend and gaga likes when we dress like her lol :)

candyglam

I think it's awesome! I come from a theatre background, so I love any excuse to wear a costume and see others in costume. Taking pictures with other fans in amazing outfits is one of my favorite things at concerts.

ย 

To me, it's just an expression of how a particular fan has been touched by Gaga's art. I've been touched by her goddess imagery in this era because of my Humanities & Mythology background, so I'm choosing to incorporate that into my ARTRAVE outfit. I don't care if there's going to be tons of other fans doing the same thing; all that means to me is that I have a common link with these people because of Gaga and that's amazing.

Titzlol

I think its cool, looks like theyre having alot of fun :) The people I saw at the Monster Ball, omg their outfits were INSANE. I think people like that are really digging the whole experience

MANiCURE

I think it's all part of the fun and experience to be honest!ย 

Last year I took time to custom heels based on her Hello kitty stints, then got lazy and hit the leotard look with them. i wanted to make more of an effort though, but I find it hard to get the time as I have kids.

ย 

This year, the shoes are bought but as for the outfit I'm still looking for a quirky dress. I dont fancy the white blonde wig look anymore, took me long enough to get my rocking pink hair and i ain't hiding that lol

Giorno Giovanna

Of course they created it. Don't bash people for taking loads of time and putting in a lot of effort to make something that they are obviously proud enough to wear to a huge event. Don't be silly.

Lets say, Gaga comes out in a Philip Treacy lobster hat, and someone decides to papier machรƒฦ’ยจ and mold and bejewel a replication of it. How can you not say that it shows their dedication and creativity and talent to do something like that. You have to commend them, just as much as I'm sure you'll be commended for your "iPad jacket". And be ready for people to compare it to Gaga's iPad dress regardless if you "thought of it before".

:golfclap:

ใ“ใฎใ‚ธใƒงใƒซใƒŽใ‚ธใƒงใƒดใ‚กใƒณใƒŠๅคขใŒใ‚ใ‚‹

I love it. I tend to dress up but not full on costume but I love seeing it. The person who said that gaga concerts are like a convention for fans is spot on. I love seeing the queues with everyone all dressed up - it's so much fun :)

iamsean

I think they all look great!ย  :) ย And I completely disagree with people ridiculing some monsters choices saying there is no connection to Gaga. Her shows are about self expression and being creative. They don't have to reference her work/fashion if they want to dress up for her shows.

wahljennifer322

I love it! I give a lot of props to those who make their outfits like Gaga's, however, I also still think its cool when people dress up outside of their normal attire and don't look like Gaga either. I think her concerts are a place where people can be who and what they feel like being that night without feeling stupid or people saying things to them. I am dressing up, not in a Gaga outfit, but in something that reflects who I am and what I feel comfortable in when having fun at a show. Just cause I am not wearing a Gaga wig or costume doesn't mean others should put it down. Its a creative outlet for me to put my look for the night together.

AdelaAngelo

the outfits are one of the best part about going to a gaga concert, and its a way to show ur creativity. but u gotta be careful not to corss the line between cool and awkwardย  :awkney:

AdelaAngelo

I love seeing the queues with everyone all dressed up - it's so much fun :)

ย yasss it really gives you the vibe

mcphee

I'm going all out for artraveย  :queenga:

ย 

jk I'll probs go in normal clothes, bc confidence issuesย  :toofunga:

TRYMCNL

I love when people dress up! Her shows are all just big celebrations so why not go all out and have fun!

Archived