💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GGD Member & Remixer Jordan Howe (CandyWarhol) Dies At Age 19

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Crying a little less today.... big shout out to everyone who is working so hard to get Gaga to see this message. ... #RIPJordanHowe trended this morning and afternoon on Twitter today....

thanks to YOU GUYS....!

Hopefully she sees it. Such sad news, hope you're doing ok.

CrownClown

I'm so sad right now...
Her works are amazing and she seemed like a beautiful person both outside and inside. I wish i could've been able to do something to stop her from taking her own life. 
Hope Gaga can see the post on LM...

Judas Oyster

R.I.P.

Rest in peace your beautiful talent, and shame on society.

Hope you are in a better place now.

GlitteredSpandex

I remember her on these boards as well GOD DAMNIT

RIP Jordan, this world is too cruel sometimes

This is really sad :,( , & the fact that she could've reached too far in her life, may she rest in peace.

Guys please take care, I don't want to face the sadness of losing any of you <3

I talked to her a few times and she was so kind. It's killing me to know that I might have been able to help her by asking how she was doing... :(

T3ARS

This is so sad. Rest in peace.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

AgusPop

Hi everyone,

Im Jordans brother. This post is simply amazing and I wanna thank everyone for all the support. It means so much. I really want to raise awareness using Jordans drawing and hopefully it will help people understand what transgender people go through. Also, it would be amazing if Gaga heard about Jordan so if as many people as possible can help pass the message along in any way possible that would be amazing.

Trying to trend #RIPJordanHowe now if anyone wants to help <3

I'm so sorry for your lost Caolan, She was a beatiful and so brave girl. Jordan was so lucky with a brother like you. so supportive and lovely.

Rest in Peace Jordan

Addy Ezzie

This is so tragic. May she rest in peace.

I should know that people are cruel but this is horrible. I will never understand why some idiots can take somebody's life with hateful words. At least she's at peace now.

ChicaSkas

Please, everyone, if you can upvote Jordan's story on LM.com so Gaga can see it today, it would mean a lot to Jordan's brother: https://littlemonsters.com/post/533d2f8346783367208b48b9

The hashtag on Twitter is #RIPJordanHowe, spread it , please, for everyone to know her story!

Thanks guys!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Jenniferella

I feel so so bad for her... I feel sorry for anyone who feels the need to do that 

Rest in peace sweetheart...... I will pray for you tonight 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"