Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Block 7 (zone A) - F I N A L L Y- ,25A (VIP) sold out! Great Updates on 33A,3 (zone C), 1B (zone D)

Almost sold out: 25B,P1,29A (VIP) 

Peter Spades

Hey everyone! I need some help, since I'm not Greek (Bulgarian here) i can hardly understand what's written on my ticket. I have a GS ticket and have no idea as to exact gate of entrance, is the GS ticket like the Little Monster Zone ticket that lets you in earlier, or is it just for that area. Plus I don't know how early should I get in line and stuff like that. It's my first Gaga concert and I'm sooo confused...help!  :cry:

Selifes of my self, so that u can recognize me on the metro or in the venue!

My name is Alex, I am greek and I, of course speak Greek and American English. Dont be shy, come and introduce yourself!

Some pics of me:
mhqrMZY.jpg

r4RL4sC.jpg

Ic9qWJ1.jpg

Perform Living

Hey everyone! I need some help, since I'm not Greek (Bulgarian here) i can hardly understand what's written on my ticket. I have a GS ticket and have no idea as to exact gate of entrance, is the GS ticket like the Little Monster Zone ticket that lets you in earlier, or is it just for that area. Plus I don't know how early should I get in line and stuff like that. It's my first Gaga concert and I'm sooo confused...help!  :cry:

Hey!

The ticket is for the designated area in front of the stage, it doesn't include early entry.

The doors open at 6.30pm so if you want a good spot, I'd say get in line at 2pm the most.

You can see the various entries to the stadium and the GS gate here:

golden.jpg

The pink labels mark the various entries to the complex.

The check marks are the ticket pre-check spots.

The green label is the gate for GS.

I hope this helps a bit :)

how many Ticket sales in greece?can sold out? :confused:

it won't be sold out but the attendance will be high 50-60K tickets have been sold

FEARSOFAMONSTER

ÃŽ ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± Àɠθα Àαμε ÃÄο ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃÃŽ¿Ã‚ ÀοÅ ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽºÃŽ±Ã„εβει ÃÄο ÃŽ±ÃŽµÃÃŽ¿ÃŽ´ÃÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿; MONSTERHELPP!!

Archived