💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

The catwalks are constituent parts of the main stage, there is no way not to include them for the european leg.

For the stadium concerts they will probably have some visual additions (huge screens etc).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any Greek monster have info about the sold tickets or are you getting any vibe about the success of the date? Cause I'm gonna buy my ticket but I'm worried that the date will get canceled and I won't be able go get my travel money back once i get my bus tickets and stuff like that? Cause for example in 2012 here in Bulgaria we knew the stadium won't sell out.

Since the demand is not overwhelming and there are like 50.000 tickets still available, you better wait until august to book your tickets.

Follow this thread during the summer in case of a huge demand comes up (which i doubt) so that you would be able to buy a ticket before the show gets sold out.

VforVendetta

Since the demand is not overwhelming and there are like 50.000 tickets still available, you better wait until august to book your tickets.

Follow this thread during the summer in case of a huge demand comes up (which i doubt) so that you would be able to buy a ticket before the show gets sold out.

The show is doiing fine and there is No Way it will be cancelled. He can buy his ticket. The Greeks will be the last ones to buy a ticket, you live here and you know the economical problems. I even know many fans in here oncluding me that haven't bought a ticket yet and  know many personas that want to go but they won't buy the ticket from now.

The show is doiing fine and there is No Way it will be cancelled. He can buy his ticket. The Greeks will be the last ones to buy a ticket, you live here and you know the economical problems. I even know many fans in here oncluding me that haven't bought a ticket yet and  know many personas that want to go but they won't buy the ticket from now.

I didn't say the show will be cancelled but since he is going to travel all over here and he needs to plan his whole schedule (hotel, bus etc) it would be more wise to wait and see just in case something goes eventually wrong.

The show most likely won't be sold out when it's all said and done so he could buy his ticket during the summer.

There is no need for him to hurry, of course that's my point of view. It's his decision.

VforVendetta

I didn't say the show will be cancelled but since he is going to travel all over here and he needs to plan his whole schedule (hotel, bus etc) it would be more wise to wait and see just in case something goes eventually wrong.

The show most likely won't be sold out when it's all said and done so he could buy his ticket during the summer.

There is no need for him to hurry, of course that's my point of view. It's his decision.

You have a point and I agree to some extend. He just said that he wants to buy it now so since the show won't be canceled he can buy it now without worrying. Also maybe there are many seats left but lets not forget that its a stadium and its better for him to have a good seat.

Monster Voices

:laughga: I'm a "She" :awkney: But thanks for the answrs. Maybe I'll wait a little longer but not until the last moment for sure.

Forever and Always!

:laughga: I'm a "She" :awkney: But thanks for the answrs. Maybe I'll wait a little longer but not until the last moment for sure.

lol my bad

panosmonster

do you thing that there will be golden standing tickets in June? i hope i'll get it or else i'll stay with my GA tickets. 

do you thing that there will be golden standing tickets in June? i hope i'll get it or else i'll stay with my GA tickets. 

why didnt you buy Golden Standing from the beginning?

Could someone ask lavris how many tickets have been sold overall so far?

It's been a month since we got the last update.

panosmonster

why didnt you buy Golden Standing from the beginning?

long story....

Could someone ask lavris how many tickets have been sold overall so far?

It's been a month since we got the last updating. 

This. Email them or call them.

Archived