S4turn 5 Posted July 29, 2025 Share Posted July 29, 2025 Hi there š Ā A few days ago, I made a post similar to this one, and I honestly didnāt think it would actually get published once my account was approved. So please ignore that one ā this version is much better explained! Ā Recently, Iāve been researching a lot about the ARTPOP album (Iāve been hyperfocused on it lately š ), and I ended up discovering the existence of the Judahpop font, which is a recreation of the font used on the cover. I searched for it quite a bit and saw that someone shared it here back in 2023, but unfortunately, the links no longer work. Ā So⦠if anyone still has it and would be willing to share, Iād really appreciate it! Ā Thanks Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zombieboyyy 198 Posted July 29, 2025 Share Posted July 29, 2025 I'm not the only newbie hereĀ Ā P.S. I. need this font too so please someone answerĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DONATAS 1,038 Posted July 29, 2025 Share Posted July 29, 2025 @S4turnĀ @davideeeeĀ Is this what you're looking for?Ā Ā https://we.tl/t-qQaFbetBpj Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
S4turn 5 Posted July 29, 2025 Author Share Posted July 29, 2025 5 minutes ago, DONATAS said: @S4turnĀ @davideeeeĀ Is this what you're looking for?Ā Ā https://we.tl/t-qQaFbetBpj OMG, thank you so much!! You have no idea how happy this made me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
S4turn 5 Posted July 29, 2025 Author Share Posted July 29, 2025 17 minutes ago, davideeee said: I'm not the only newbie hereĀ Ā P.S. I. need this font too so please someone answerĀ Yesss!! It feels a bit weird to be surrounded by so many people whoāve been here for years. Glad to know Iām not the only one.Ā Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,704 Posted July 29, 2025 Share Posted July 29, 2025 20 minutes ago, S4turn said: OMG, thank you so much!! You have no idea how happy this made me. Welcome TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
S4turn 5 Posted July 29, 2025 Author Share Posted July 29, 2025 18 minutes ago, Flippy said: Welcome Thank you!!Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.