Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am selling one VIP ticket that finally I will not use for 100 euros, or less if there is no demand... :/ Just pm me, thank you.

P.S. I give together the official poster of the concert.theme.jpg

Ok for less? 80 euros?  :excited2:

So many sold out sections, this concert is going to be MASSIVE :giveup:

The artrave concert with the biggest attendance and the highest gross :giveup:

Who would have thought? :giveup:

Greece is like the little country that could :giveup:

Is this real life? :giveup:

7 days left. lets guess how many tickets will be sold until the concert day. i bet 65.000+

I'll say 45-50k.

It would be really amazing if she touches 50k.

7 days left. lets guess how many tickets will be sold until the concert day. i bet 65.000+

I don't know about 65,000 but pretty sure more than 50,000 and why not more than 60,000......... CAN'T WAIT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAS A friend of mine will call Lavris tomorrow to ask them how many tickets have been sold until now and how many left. We will know tomorrow............

I also think zone a11 is sold out. you can't click on it if you check it out.

I'll say 45-50k.

if the capacity is 69,618 and are left 12.000 approx., that means that there are already have been sold 57.000 tickets....

I don't know about 65,000 but pretty sure more than 50,000 and why not more than 60,000......... CAN'T WAIT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAS A friend of mine will call Lavris tomorrow to ask them how many tickets have been sold until now and how many left. We will know tomorrow............

i ask lavris with pm very often and they answer to me that definitely it's a sold out show. the started to say to me since 2 months ago. maybe they will gove away some tickets with cosmote or lg again. athens dee jay gives double tickets very often and other websites and blogs.

I'll say 45-50k.

I think she will. I'm pretty sure she will. There will be more than 50,000!!!! Until now, there have been sold more than 46,000 tickets. And that last week EVERYONE will go to buy tickets!!!!!

how can we learn honestly how many tickets have been sold. i want it to be a sold out show. not for us, but for gaga. it's her 1st concert here and i want her to really enjoy it. the base of ARTPOP is greek mythology, she will spend some days here and i want the show to be sold out. i wish it will.....

VforVendetta

how can we learn honestly how many tickets have been sold. i want it to be a sold out show. not for us, but for gaga. it's her 1st concert here and i want her to really enjoy it. the base of ARTPOP is greek mythology, she will spend some days here and i want the show to be sold out. i wish it will.....

It will be sold out at this point no matter what. Anything above 45-50k is very big for Greece anyway.

do you think she will make a dvd for the show here, or she will prefer some other country (london for example) where the catwalks make their appearences?

It will be sold out at this point no matter what. Anything above 45-50k is very big for Greece anyway.

yeah but it's lady gaga. everyone will compare her with madonna's concert. 

I also think zone a11 is sold out. you can't click on it if you check it out.

if the capacity is 69,618 and are left 12.000 approx., that means that there are already have been sold 57.000 tickets....

i ask lavris with pm very often and they answer to me that definitely it's a sold out show. the started to say to me since 2 months ago. maybe they will gove away some tickets with cosmote or lg again. athens dee jay gives double tickets very often and other websites and blogs.

I think you're actually right.

The capacity is definitely more than 60k, so if there are 12k tickets left, it means she already sold at least 48k by now.

There are 8 days left for the show. With an average of about 200 tickets sold everyday, she should reach 50k . :awkney:

I think you're actually right.

The capacity is definitely more than 60k, so if there are 12k tickets left, it means she already sold at least 48k by now.

There are 8 days left for the show. With an average of about 200 tickets sold everyday, she should reach 50k . :awkney:

aha. but more than 200 tickets are sold by day. today it's friday and tommorow saturday, many people are going out, so i think a big number will be sold these 2 days. and the last week it will be the big game. even at 19/9 many people will buy tickets, i'm so sure for that

also check this out.... SEPTEMBER 19 - ATHENS - Olympic Stadium - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 50,000+/60,000 (90%)

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/76523-tour-schedule-sold-out-shows-artrave/

Archived