💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How do you feel about Gaga turning 28?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

Have you accepted the fact that she's almost 30?

Are you still living in the delusional Just Dance video era where she was just 22?

Do you think her peak yet still has to come?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

She's safe from the 27 club :party:

:ohwell:

Doncho

Growing up is normal so  :shrug:

I think she peaked but she can have another peak like-Born this Way in the future :)

Smooth Criminal

Why would it be hard to accept that she is approaching 30? I mean, everyone grows older, what's the big deal? :shrug:

Plus, 28 is still quite young actually.

J e s s e

Sad. Our girl is just getting so old!

E7LRPgz.gif

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Born Brave

She's in her prime! I turn 26 this year and I have never felt better about things. Age is but a number. I honestly think that she's taking really good care of herself here lately.

Addy Ezzie

I don't mind... I mean, nobody can do anything against it, right ? :smh:

Btw, I like the fact that she grows old because she brings some maturity into her music (Okay, maybe not in Fashion! but still). Even in her interviews she sounds more mature.

lavenderblondee

I'm more concerned that she became one of the biggest pop stars when she was pretty much my age. Look where I am now. :giveup:

Not really, no. I'm more curious as to when she's going to start having children.

I'm actually very happy for her. She's mature and very intelligent woman now and she has her own place in the world, she has earned respect. I feel like she is so much more self-confident and her personal life is in a much better place. It's sad that so many people want ''old'' Gaga back, but whenever I see pictures or interviews of 2008/2009 Gaga I see a very struggling person, who is hiding from the whole world, who is overworking, who is misused by the label, who is shy. I love 2014 Gaga because I feel like she is much happier now and in a much better place and she is still young!

RAMROD

Celebrating it tbh!!!

She is almost 30 and that is good!

People in their 30s are people in their golden age.

It is the phase where everyone who work really hard and diligently in their 20s will reap its fruits.

It is the phase where people will enjoy comfort a little more.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Laceface

Old soul but she's still young, 28 isn't ancient. I know when you're younger you consider it 'old' and a lot of fans on here are, but it's really not :)

Archived