💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Forbes article shading Gaga

Dolev

Featured Posts

bumblebee

I can not believe that they mentioned Perez as someone Gaga should look up to.

he has been mentioned in many articles about her recently, which makes me think he might be the person involved into the massive media agenda against her 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

What a dumb article. The fact that they bring up that vile person at all and say Gaga should take notes from him...disgusting. She's giving to charity and it's suddenly STILL not good enough for him? He's acting like this is a Jay Z and Occupy Wall Street situation. WTF.

The contest sounds like it's meant to be in good fun, and it's not like they're forcing anyone to do anything. These types of fan contests have been around for ages. Anyone clutching their pearls about it can sit.

Whispering

Comments on the article:

This is just piss poor journalism. You didn’t even try to do research and/or completely ignored the fact that the main articles about Gaga’s performance clearly state that her night is being dubbed “Born This Way Foundation Night†because it’s benefiting her charity. And then you find out her performance is benefiting charity and you’re still not happy about it. You just seem to have an agenda and/or a grudge.

It’s laughable that this is posted on Forbes of all places. And it’s even more amusing that you had to add not one, but two addendums. Does that not tell you that it’s a weak article to begin with? Not everyone’s Facebook rants are meant to be published. Another day, another misinformed, sanctimonious blog post masquerading as “journalismâ€.

:applause:

Phoenix

Forbes, get your **** together please. 

She doesn't need that money hun, trust me she has more then enough,  it's going for the BTWF!

I can not believe that they mentioned Perez as someone Gaga should look up to.

****ed up society! 

💎

aquaprincess

The whole thing is stupid. And the fact that they're praising Perez. Like please. Glad it was taken down. Maybe nexr time they should do some actual research before trying to drag gaga.

Whispering

What's next Gaga headlining another festival sponsored by Heineken and all the fans have to get drunk and do something stupid to get tickets??

Where is the LINE DRAWN PEOPLE???

Educate yourself, please. Don't believe every article you read.

"I believe being an individual and speaking your mind is one of the boldest things you can do" Gaga said in her video explaining the contest.

Here is one of the entries from a member here at GGD, who happens to be a Texan:

“If not you, then who?â€

That was the phrase Haylan --- and Dena --- kept in mind when creating Gagarazzi, a burlesque and variety show this Friday at The Highball to benefit Equality Texas.

Both... said they were inspired to create a benefit for Equality Texas when DoSomething.org ranked Lady Gaga the most charitable

Equality Texas aims to notify elected officials of existing policies that are negatively impacting people because of their s-xual orientation, gender identity or expression, said Chuck Smith, the organization’s executive deputy director.

“So any of the proceeds we receive from Gagarazzi will be used to help us in our public education efforts,†Smith said.

There are many entries of this nature. Not everyone is doing something "Bold", in a physical way. Being "Bold" is more than that.

freebit

NOOOO! That never works! Stop acting like 5 year olds!

Look at this guy's feed and his description. He says he is a philanthropist. Fans should start sending him their Bold entries- their stories they are sending in of how Gaga helped them in life in some way. Send him personal stories about the BTW bus and remind him that it will be available again on her upcoming tour and Gaga is currently raising funds and drawing attention to the charity, in anticipation of that.

Fight fire with fire, and these kinds of stories would be the fire that would get to someone like him.

Exactly :applause: If everyone just sent typical stan nonsense it's not going to help, just make them say "oh, not only is she awful, but her fans are too! I'm being threatened! Outrageous!!1!" She always gets the blame when her fans act up. It's best to get them with undeniable stuff like this, because she has had a positive impact, despite what her detractors try to claim.

Educate yourself, please. Don't believe every article you read.

"I believe being an individual and speaking your mind is one of the boldest things you can do" Gaga said in her video explaining the contest.

Here is one of the entries from a member here at GGD, who happens to be a Texan:

There are many entries of this nature. Not everyone is doing something "Bold", in a physical way. Being "Bold" is more than that.

There's more things that are going to be announced along the way, and it's going to be updated via the Dorito's website. 

The whole idea of being 'bold' is coming from Dorito's new flavour, that quote from Gaga is one of the most politically correct statements ever it's like Doritio's wrote the dialogue. If you watch the video it looks like she's just reading everything word for word. 

Stop blindly stanning Gaga

Battle 4 Ur Life

what sort of pressed fail writer...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Whispering

There's more things that are going to be announced along the way, and it's going to be updated via the Dorito's website. 

The whole idea of being 'bold' is coming from Dorito's new flavour, that quote from Gaga is one of the most politically correct statements ever it's like Doritio's wrote the dialogue. If you watch the video it looks like she's just reading everything word for word. 

Stop blindly stanning Gaga

"We’re calling it Bold Bravery. I want you to share a picture or a video that expresses your individuality through a bold action. What bold thing have you done that makes you stand out?â€

Gaga added in an exclusive statement to Billboard, “I hope everyday to inspire my fans to follow their dreams, hold their talents precious and go for it. Doritos is supporting this same message. I always say, ‘I hope to spread love with every invention,’ and I’m excited to see how the crowd at SXSW will spread their own mantras.â€

It all sounds exactly like something she would say, including the statement I quoted originally.

Keep on trying to make this something negative, like you always do, though.  :roll:  Stop being a troll.

"We’re calling it Bold Bravery. I want you to share a picture or a video that expresses your individuality through a bold action. What bold thing have you done that makes you stand out?â€

Gaga added in an exclusive statement to Billboard, “I hope everyday to inspire my fans to follow their dreams, hold their talents precious and go for it. Doritos is supporting this same message. I always say, ‘I hope to spread love with every invention,’ and I’m excited to see how the crowd at SXSW will spread their own mantras.â€

It all sounds exactly like something she would say, including the statement I quoted originally.

Keep on trying to make this something negative, like you always do, though.  :roll:  Stop being a troll.

I'm not making anything negative any artist can say this, Katy Perry can say this line it's generic as hell and Katy does make her fans do bold things by making them dress up for RT's on her twitter so it would work for her too. Kanye could say this. All artists make their fans do bold things this doesn't count. 

It doesn't change from the fact that Dorito's are manipulating Gaga fans for hits on their websites and making them promote the new Bold flavour and Gaga is allowing it too happen..New Slaves. 

MonsterMum

What's next Gaga headlining another festival sponsored by Heineken and all the fans have to get drunk and do something stupid to get tickets??

Where is the LINE DRAWN PEOPLE???

Sky, lemme take 1 sentence that stood out for me and basically sums up why he was not in the position to make an unbiased artricle.

Maybe if it was an artist I liked, it wouldn’t rub me wrong. 

He confirms he does not like Gaga, point blank. So whatever it would be she was doing he still would have been "rubbed the wrong way".

So what is he saying? If it was someone he did like then it would be fine or he would turn a blind eye?

That's just wrong and poor journalism.

Sky, lemme take 1 sentence that stood out for me and basically sums up why he was not in the position to make an unbiased artricle.

He confirms he does not like Gaga, point blank. So whatever it would be she was doing he still would have been "rubbed the wrong way".

So what is he saying? If it was someone he did like then it would be fine or he would turn a blind eye?

That's just wrong and poor journalism.

You're 100% right...Thanks for correcting me! 

Archived