💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So... Who do you think won the public feud? Madonna or Gaga?

Lascivious

Featured Posts

CroatiaGeisha

The only way to get Madonna to back down is to fire back at her ten times worst.

That's what Elton John did and you could tell she just wanted the feud to be over and they buried the hatchet LOL.

If Madonna senses weakness or people not wanting to feud her, she keeps going!

well that's immature of her, and I'm glad Gaga didn't retaliate. Feeding into someone's drama games is not worth losing your self respect. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Witch

Madge, because it was a one sided battle. Gaga had nothing but good things to say about her.

If we're talking about who "fought" better, Madonna, because she was the only one keeping the feud going.

If we're talking about who handled it better and displayed more maturity, Gaga.

I hope the public picked up on that.

holy scheisse

Madonna. Gaga's name is forever tarnished (or blessed, however you look at it) by those relentless Madonna comparisons. 

Gaga, by far, is perceived as the young talented threat that Madonna is just salty over. It's only a handful of old queens who relentlessly compare her to Madonna and that's because they fear their own mortality tbh.  :later:

grenziel

I remember reading a lot of articles about the supposed feud of Madge and Gaga and i've noticed they're praising the maturity and class of Lady Gaga not actually giving a **** about it.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Whispering

Gaga, because she walked away from it and let it go. Gaga was the bigger person and the more mature individual, despite being younger. :)

Antidote

Gaga won because she didn't say anything bad about Madonna and now Madonna looks immature and b---hy

Madonna was gaining when it was the media and her fans making the comparisons, back in 2011.

But by being classless and b---hy in 2012, she hurt herself.  

RAMROD

More like the media would than either of them tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived