Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So... Who do you think won the public feud? Madonna or Gaga?

Lascivious

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

Nobody :popcorn:

THIS. It wasn't really a feud, it was more one-sided. Madonna just kept shading and insulting gaga and her artistry during her promotional cycle for her album MDNA as a way to garner attention to her music by attaching herself to gaga's name. Gaga just ignored it for the most part, even though im positive she was really hurt by it. I dont really know if madonna actually hates gaga, i think she kept making those rude comments about gaga as a marketing technique. We'll nvr know. But Madonna is a horrible person for doing that

Madonna, sadly. Gaga still got so much **** for BTW and is still being compared to her. :cryga:

Haroon

I think Gaga took the high road by not responding to Madonna, so in a way Gaga "won" :huh: Then again, Madonna could be seen as the "winner" because she picked on Gaga and stayed on top of the situation :huh:

Overall I don't think anyone really paid too much attention to it :laughga: So yeah everybody won, which also means nobody won :party:

shaneybaby

gaga bc she didnt lower her standards to talk about someone else to gain relevancy :) 

CroatiaGeisha

The weird thing is seeing how Gaga was able to make peace with M.I.A, Grace Jones, and Kelly Osbourne but not Madonna. 

Lascivious

The weird thing is seeing how Gaga was able to make peace with M.I.A, Grace Jones, and Kelly Osbourne but not Madonna. 

The only way to get Madonna to back down is to fire back at her ten times worst.

That's what Elton John did and you could tell she just wanted the feud to be over and they buried the hatchet LOL.

If Madonna senses weakness or people not wanting to feud her, she keeps going!

Archived