đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

damn, i really wasn't expecting that...out of all the people to end it, why lesnar? i'm still in disbelief, i mean, of course it was going to end sooner or later, but that was the most disappointing moment in the history of wwe for me, i would have been more than happy if it was someone as legendary as shawn michaels, but brock might not even be wrestling this time next year :confused: i just don't understand why they would let him, of all people break it??? ugh

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been reading the dirt sheets, and UT apparently has long wanted for his streak to end due to it overshadowing two major things: one's his career and the other's the WrestleMania PPV itself. He's been reportedly open in recent years for the younger guys to end it, such as Orton and even Daniel Bryan. But it's either the guys or Vince himself who vigorously declined UT's offer out of respect to the legend of the streak.

With that in mind, I'm intrigued on the reason why both Vince and Brock accepted this finish. Brock could have declined it, like the rest before him reportedly did (including HHH himself). Unless this is the bargaining pull for him to stay longer with the WWE and actually be full-time. Otherwise, if he does end up returning to UFC this year, this ending of the streak will be WORTHLESS. And that's what's upsetting the fans the most. A win like this could have pushed a younger talent into immeasurable heights. 

Despite all the saddening news this week, it brings me that little joy of finally seeing The Shield's face turn AND Evolution's reunion. Would love to see the line-up of Extreme Rules because of that ending on RAW. Here's to hoping that the WWE Tag Team titles would somehow be involved in this, either through The Shield's recapturing of the gold or a win of the Batista/Orton duo. Those tag team titles need to be in the main event again anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-ozhe6rzQ

And I'm also digging this push for Cesaro and him being the latest Paul Heyman guy. What an odd position Heyman is in right now, managing the most hated guy right now (Lesnar) and one of the most over guys at the moment (Cesaro). 

ReddPreston

I know I'ma week behind but but Paige's debut gave me SO.MUCH.LIFE!!!!

Her match last night with Alicia Fox was great. I'm so excited for the divas division for once!!!

• 1 month later...
Lion Heart

With Daniel Bryan injured... do y'all think he'll be stripped of the WWE title? 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

With Daniel Bryan injured... do y'all think he'll be stripped of the WWE title? 

They should. The WWE World Title shall remain as the main attraction of the company, not the wrestler holding it. Cena and Batista were both stripped off the world titles due to injuries, so why not DB too? 

Lion Heart

Tonight's crowd is great. 

I really loved that killer promo that Bray Wyatt just delivered. 

Lion Heart

I ****ING CANT :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkM48Kmk0yY&feature=youtu.be

Handsome Monsta

Bray has mastered what a PROMO is suppose to be like :) 

Lion Heart

Bray has mastered what a PROMO is suppose to be like :)

Agreed. He keeps getting better each week. 

Last night's show was pretty good imo. 

Rob Van Dam NEEDS some mic time... I'm seriously getting tired of him just coming out there to wrestle some random match. How hard can it be to have him talk with Barrett? Barrett rants about how he's the future of the WWE, and RVD mentions all of his accomplishments- boom easy. 

Eva vs Summer Rae was whatever I guess. At least Divas are getting used. 

I'm so sick of Los Matadores already. 

It looks like Rusef will be feuding with Big E.. 

Batista + Randy vs Rhodes brothers was good too. 

I'm LOVING Bo's character... it's painful just watching him and then pair that up with his cheesy promos and over the top character. :smh: Perfect. 

And I'm also LOVING the **** out of Alicia's new attitude. :smh: Awesome stuff... I hope her feud with Paige drags out until the next PPV. 

I stopped watching here, so I'll have to catch Adam Rose's debut later

It`s a shame what happened to Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater, they are actually talented and now this? :millie:

And they really need to push Summer Rae, she is an interesting character and a very good performer!

Handsome Monsta

Agreed. He keeps getting better each week. 

Last night's show was pretty good imo. 

Rob Van Dam NEEDS some mic time... I'm seriously getting tired of him just coming out there to wrestle some random match. How hard can it be to have him talk with Barrett? Barrett rants about how he's the future of the WWE, and RVD mentions all of his accomplishments- boom easy. 

Eva vs Summer Rae was whatever I guess. At least Divas are getting used. 

I'm so sick of Los Matadores already. 

It looks like Rusef will be feuding with Big E.. 

Batista + Randy vs Rhodes brothers was good too. 

I'm LOVING Bo's character... it's painful just watching him and then pair that up with his cheesy promos and over the top character. :smh: Perfect. 

And I'm also LOVING the **** out of Alicia's new attitude. :smh: Awesome stuff... I hope her feud with Paige drags out until the next PPV. 

I stopped watching here, so I'll have to catch Adam Rose's debut 

Bray's promo's always steal the show i love how the crowd now has their cell phones out & that he mentions the city in the intro :)

i think the show could've been better!

your so right about RVD having random matches every week! he needs a build up feud! he's got the fan base PUSH HIM!

i love summer rae she brings the SPICE TO LIFE! eva needs more training!

los matadroes are a joke! i saw in a WM30 axxcess youtube video that they had hardly anybody in line!

i'm looking foward to the Rusev & Big E feud! Lana is so ****ing hot with that walk!

i think Cody Rhodes would be the perfect 4th member of Evolution! he can turn on Goldust!

Bo is not gonna last long! did you know in real life that his brother is Bray!

Alicia fox has brought some fire to the divas division! Paige is amazing & hot!

Adam Rose won't last long either!

It`s a shame what happened to Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater, they are actually talented and now this? :millie:

And they really need to push Summer Rae, she is an interesting character and a very good performer!

i totally agree! drew & heath deserve better! & i think summer rae will get that push!

Bray deserves to be pushed like a mega star once this feud with Cena culminates.

I've actually stopped watching WWE after the storylines are becoming too stale already. I was in loved with the Evolution vs. Shield feud but ever since Ric Flair appeared on RAW for that awfully confusing promo, it seems to be the feud has no direction whatsoever. Same goes with Kane's role within the Authority. And with the recent backlash on Wall Street for the unimpressive NBC Universal deal, I really do hope that major shake-ups should happen soon. It has come to a point when I, as an audience, could no longer bear Creative's offerings. And that hurts me a lot since I was crazy over WWE months ago when DB was chasing for the WWE title. I'm betting that once DB surrenders his title at Payback, it's either Orton or Batista or any of those veterans who'll be holding that title, when it should be the younger guys. I hope I'm wrong. I really do.   

Lion Heart

I'm surprised they haven't quit after being jobbers for so long. I'm guessing they don't mind being jobbers, and/ or are paid well. 

Bray's promo's always steal the show i love how the crowd now has their cell phones out & that he mentions the city in the intro :)

i think the show could've been better!

your so right about RVD having random matches every week! he needs a build up feud! he's got the fan base PUSH HIM!

i love summer rae she brings the SPICE TO LIFE! eva needs more training!

los matadroes are a joke! i saw in a WM30 axxcess youtube video that they had hardly anybody in line!

i'm looking foward to the Rusev & Big E feud! Lana is so ****ing hot with that walk!

i think Cody Rhodes would be the perfect 4th member of Evolution! he can turn on Goldust!

Bo is not gonna last long! did you know in real life that his brother is Bray!

Alicia fox has brought some fire to the divas division! Paige is amazing & hot!

Adam Rose won't last long either!

i totally agree! drew & heath deserve better! & i think summer rae will get that push!

Personally I thought Cody should have won last year's SD MITB match... the crowd was so into him, but instead they gave it to Sandow and look where he is now. :awkney: In fact I think the MITB concept needs to be retired already... it has produced fluke champions year after year. (Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Del Rio, The Miz, Sandow)... weird because the MITB was supposed to build them up?

Bray deserves to be pushed like a mega star once this feud with Cena culminates.

I've actually stopped watching WWE after the storylines are becoming too stale already. I was in loved with the Evolution vs. Shield feud but ever since Ric Flair appeared on RAW for that awfully confusing promo, it seems to be the feud has no direction whatsoever. Same goes with Kane's role within the Authority. And with the recent backlash on Wall Street for the unimpressive NBC Universal deal, I really do hope that major shake-ups should happen soon. It has come to a point when I, as an audience, could no longer bear Creative's offerings. And that hurts me a lot since I was crazy over WWE months ago when DB was chasing for the WWE title. I'm betting that once DB surrenders his title at Payback, it's either Orton or Batista or any of those veterans who'll be holding that title, when it should be the younger guys. I hope I'm wrong. I really do.   

Yea... I don't get what exactly is going on with Kane... one moment he's in a suit, the next he's masked again. Idk. 

I'm reading reports that Batista will be taking time off to promote/ shoot his film or whatever, and that DB may face Kane in a Buried Alive match at MITB for the title. I honestly wouldn't mind Kane as WWE World Champion. But of course these are just rumors. I don't really care who's the next WWorld Champ, just as long as its not Orton or Cena. 

Handsome Monsta

I'm surprised they haven't quit after being jobbers for so long. I'm guessing they don't mind being jobbers, and/ or are paid well. 

Personally I thought Cody should have won last year's SD MITB match... the crowd was so into him, but instead they gave it to Sandow and look where he is now. :awkney: In fact I think the MITB concept needs to be retired already... it has produced fluke champions year after year. (Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Del Rio, The Miz, Sandow)... weird because the MITB was supposed to build them up?

Yea... I don't get what exactly is going on with Kane... one moment he's in a suit, the next he's masked again. Idk. 

I'm reading reports that Batista will be taking time off to promote/ shoot his film or whatever, and that DB may face Kane in a Buried Alive match at MITB for the title. I honestly wouldn't mind Kane as WWE World Champion. But of course these are just rumors. I don't really care who's the next WWorld Champ, just as long as its not Orton or Cena. 

i think they just need to put back MITB  at mania to make it special again!  have you notice that with cesaro that they don't really have that much for him & he should be getting pushed to the moon! del rio, sheamus & cena are so stale! WWE really misses PUNK big time! 

Archived