Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

By the way, how did you find out his age? Are we stanning a bit? 5JeKgaR.png

#BuyWhereUAtOniTunes

They're oddly close to my age (I'm 25). I feel like that's on the older side for a newer group? But maybe I'm wrong. I mean they just debuted last year.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

#BuyWhereUAtOniTunes

1280px-Logo_Google_2013_Official.svg.png

:lolgaga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

YCHofficial
30 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

#BuyWhereUAtOniTunes

They're oddly close to my age (I'm 25). I feel like that's on the older side for a newer group? But maybe I'm wrong. I mean they just debuted last year.

i thought u were younger than meh

PoshLife
Just now, YCHofficial said:

i thought u were younger than meh

what, why would you think that haha. you know I went to grad school haha.

and you wished me a happy birthday a few months ago :emma:

YCHofficial
Just now, PoshLife said:

what, why would you think that haha. you know I went to grad school haha.

Because you look like a cute little hamster

I would have never guessed ur 25

I'm kinda in shock now... legit

YCHofficial
13 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Which is more shocking tbh:

-E.Co is 28

-PoshLife is 25

-Juice=Juice's average age is 18.5

real shocker

April's Jinsol is 13

April_Jin_Sol.jpg

PopReaper

TTS comeback on the first week of December with a "Snowy Christmas Song" / Tiffany Solo Debut pushed back till after TTS comeback

It's gonna be a snowy Kpop Christmas, as Girls Generation's vocal sub-unit comes back with a winter song.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun are dropping a new track on the first week of December, according to Nov. 2 reports, writes AllKpop.

Girls Generation has been very active in music this year. The top girl group released "Catch Me If You Can" in Japan early this year, before releasing "Party," "Lion Heart" and "You Think" in Korea. Taeyeon also debuted solo with "I" last month and is still actively promoting.

So far, all songs charted high, sold well and won awards. That means we have high expectations for TaTiSeo.

The December comeback will be the unit's third album, following "Twinkle" and "Holler."

While Girls Generation balances between singing and dancing in its music videos, TTS comebacks are more vocally challenging, as expected from SNSD's three divas.

TTS member Tiffany is scheduled for a solo debut after the December comeback. Taeyeon, on the other hand, is expected to wrap up her "I" promotions to prepare for TTS promotions.

SOURCE: HNGN

----

"snowy christmas song"

tumblr_inline_ntkvsgVcIQ1rqkhsu_500.gif

PoshLife

My kpop medley got about 35 views from reddit. Which is odd cuz it fell down on the "new" page pretty quickly and hasn't gotten a single upvote :smh: Guess I can't complain though

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

My kpop medley got about 35 views from reddit. Which is odd cuz it fell down on the "new" page pretty quickly and hasn't gotten a single upvote :smh: Guess I can't complain though

Things move down on the 'new' page when a new submission is added, so they go down in time order :)

I upvoted it :rip: 

PoshLife
13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Things move down on the 'new' page when a new submission is added, so they go down in time order :)

I upvoted it :rip: 

I know that :emma:

And it says it just has one upvote which is mine :rip: floppy reddit tbh. But that's okay, I wasn't expecting it to go "hot" or whatever :laughga: 

PoshLife

both WINGS members just posted on instagram. I wanna comment like "are you coming back or f*cking not" :emma: 

Just now, PoshLife said:

both WINGS members just posted on instagram. I wanna comment like "are you coming back or f*cking not" :emma: 

You should do it :emma: 

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

ikr, i mean, if they disbanded why doesn't Sony Music just announce it already :toofunny:

inb4 their disbandment was already announced 6 months ago and we didn't notice :teehee: :kaling:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived