Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

yeah, the choreography is bah... :blehga: though I love dance scene with a black guy :reductive: anyways, I guess we should't expect good choreography since Laurieann Gibson left - a monument to Judas should be built for being the last music video having good choreography

The choreography is not all over the place lmao typical little monsters who think they know what choreography is

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

CatelynnMarie

Gah I agree with some of the people in the thread about the choreo. It's not bad, but it doesn't feel iconic to the song, if that makes sense.

The choreography is not all over the place lmao typical little monsters who think they know what choreography is

I didn't say that it's all over the place, I said that it's not good. I guess to say that I don't like the choreography I don't have to be a dance expert, or do I?

Antidote

I love the description in the OP and I totally agree. :party:

The video slays and gives me life again :legend: I need that black feather headpiece and the white bear shaped thing she wears in front of the white roses in my life.

I just wish the jump from one song to the next could be a little bit more smooth and the guy in the sky would disappear :cryga:

Swim Deep

I thought similar things when the fourth coffin was still shrouded in ~mystery~, it's the great thing about Gaga's art. My actual guess was Marilyn Monroe, from the trend of icons who died in tragic circumstances. But I guess they were meant to be all male. :teehee:

I just rewatched it and when the coffins open and you can see all four from above, there's much much more smoke digitally added over the Lenon coffin than the other 3 to the point where you can't see the figure where as Gandhi, MJ + Jesus are all pretty easily recognisable...

ryhanna

I so love this :D

Gagalicious_zpsae130de6.png

Is this supposed to be some kind of Miley reference? Reminds me of the WCS video with the bears

I didn't say that it's all over the place, I said that it's not good. I guess to say that I don't like the choreography I don't have to be a dance expert, or do I?

Oh ok I quoted the wrong person for that part :toofunny:

I think I was suddenly annoyed by your generic "WE NEED LAURIEANN BACK!!!!", do you know how it was when we had her? "FIRE LAURIEANN!!!!".

The same can be said for Gaga's producers (Garibay), make up artists (Tara), stylists (Nicola).... Not because they were fired (obviously), but about how monsters think they know best and more often than not, they don't.

Laurieann did have good choreo. But the choreo in this video is equally on par, regardless of who by.

RabbitHeart

Is this supposed to be some kind of Miley reference? Reminds me of the WCS video with the bears

I thought it was supposed to represent how people wanted her to be "cutesy", thus the gummy bear shape, but it confined her (with the handcuff like holes) and stopped the real Gaga from showing through (with the face mask and everything).

or it could be shading the WCS video AND the California Gurls video :teehee:

I love the video! I just don't get why a man is the sun tho :awkney:

According to the credits, he's supposed to be Zeus?  :toofunny: haven't figured out his significance yet.

Cerny

I'm the one who said that, and yeah i don't like the choreography but that's just my opinion. :)   

And i am not a "little monster", i'm just a fan.    

GagaMyBlood95

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:  :applause:  :applause:

This is really amazing! I am blown away by the idea that is behind this music video, the viduals are amazing, she looks amazing...

Great great work Gaga!!!

Oh ok I quoted the wrong person for that part :toofunny:

I think I was suddenly annoyed by your generic "WE NEED LAURIEANN BACK!!!!", do you know how it was when we had her? "FIRE LAURIEANN!!!!".

The same can be said for Gaga's producers (Garibay), make up artists (Tara), stylists (Nicola).... Not because they were fired (obviously), but about how monsters think they know best and more often than not, they don't.

Laurieann did have good choreo. But the choreo in this video is equally on par, regardless of who by.

Oh, okay.. Yes, I see what you want to say about monsters' way of though, but in this particular case I'd disagree. I remember after Laurieann was fired and I was waiting for BTW Ball to start. The first time I saw live Scheisse performance and choreography  :nooo: it was terrible and I thought, well now we can watch the decay. Fortunately, the Scheisse and the whole conception of BTW ball got better over time. But I guess you would agree with me that Judas was the last song which had good choreography both live and in music video

iAstroLeo

I thought it was supposed to represent how people wanted her to be "cutesy", thus the gummy bear shape, but it confined her (with the handcuff like holes) and stopped the real Gaga from showing through (with the face mask and everything).

or it could be shading the WCS video AND the California Gurls video :teehee:

According to the credits, he's supposed to be Zeus?  :toofunny: haven't figured out his significance yet.

:awkney: