💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Maybe I'm pressed but

Ascetic

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry, what is this?

Edit: Oh, the donate thingy. I don't really like how she's asking for so many donations this era. She's rich, she barely needs donations.

It's obviously not for her, it's for the Foundation!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already watched that but thanks!

You make a good point about Cynthia.  She is very smart.  In effect, she does run the BTWF herself, but she enlists the help of people from sociology, academia, scientists, teachers, and kids.  It is a brilliant effort.  Besides donating much of her personal money, Gaga leverages her reach as a celebrity to help get people involved in the effort and to make sure people know they can find help there.  She's amazing ... she uses her reach for good.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ladle Ghoulash

She's not a charity case, it kind of disappoints me, because in essence, she's not giving back to the fans for free

They're paying for it :/

But, she's asking those who can help to help support fans who can't afford comprehensive therapy (one of the goals of the Born Brave Bus)

You make a good point about Cynthia.  She is very smart.  In effect, she does run the BTWF herself, but she enlists the help of people from sociology, academia, scientists, teachers, and kids.  It is a brilliant effort.  Besides donating much of her personal money, Gaga leverages her reach as a celebrity to help get people involved in the effort and to make sure people know they can find help there.  She's amazing ... she uses her reach for good.

Ikr. I just feel that Gaga got involved too much and I think Chyntia is able to run the BTWF into wider area just like you said.

The thing is that she has so much cash and always says that she's doing things for the fans, yet things like this prove her wrong

She should be able to support and fund this on her own

Instead of funding the creation of something dumb like Volantis, she could have put that money towards the bus.

How do you know she hasn't put money toward this? Plus, I bet that her work isn't dumb to her.

Obviously there's not a lot going on with the foundation at the moment, but she shouldn't be responsible for running (or funding) it all, and there is nothing wrong with trying to get donations. Most importantly, she does do a lot for the fans, and this does not prove her wrong...

Ikr. I just feel that Gaga got involved too much and I think Chyntia is able to run the BTWF into wider area just like you said.

And Gaga is involved with so much other charitable work around the world.  Not just with money, but leveraging her reach to get others involved in the efforts and projects.  The public doesn't know this side of Gaga because she doesn't tout her good deeds.  Her charitable work is strictly to help people around the world ... she doesn't use it to try to build up her image.

And Gaga is involved with so much other charitable work around the world.  Not just with money, but leveraging her reach to get others involved in the efforts and projects.  The public doesn't know this side of Gaga because she doesn't tout her good deeds.  Her charitable work is strictly to help people around the world ... she doesn't use it to try to build up her image.

well said :applause:

She's not a charity case, it kind of disappoints me, because in essence, she's not giving back to the fans for free

They're paying for it :/

They're not paying for it.  People donate to the charity if they wish.  Many charities send a gift of thanks to their donors including a chance to win something big.  This is very common.  And kids can receive the help they need at the bus and the foundation.  This help is funded by Gaga's huge donation and the donations of many others, big and small. 

Despite the large amount of time, effort and money Gaga puts into charitable efforts around the world, her biggest gift is how she leverages the reach of her celebrity to get others involved.

is that Steven Tyler in your profile pic?

Hey that's Gaga :noparty:

If I'm not mistaken she took this photo 9 days before she released Applause.

Hey that's Gaga :noparty:

If I'm not mistaken she took this photo 9 days before she released Applause.

Wow ... cool!

Archived