Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE billboard in Connecticut

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

because its a slippery slope. as someone whos claimed to love every detail of what she does, and care about putting art and creativity into the forespace of what is usually tossed aside, like something as small as an album booklet, or a tour poster, or a music video even, shes managed to care enough about art to emphasize the beauty in those. what this poster suggests is laziness, im sorry to say. if its okay to keep this uninspired/uninspiring photo to represent your tour, then what next from there? a poorly done album booklet, then what? a poorly done music video? then what? if we get complacent now, it's only a downwards slope. 

I see what you mean and I think you were able to change my mind.. This ARTPOP era seems to be lacking something the others had, it's like she's not putting enough effort and love to promote  her music like she used too.. I do see it's much more than a photo now :/

speedbliss

I will be at this show! Super excited. I think the billboard is great.

That poster. What an embarrassment.

So many of you kept saying that wasn't the official poster. Well it is.

I don't understand. She does a zillion photo shoots, we even got 4 covers for Venus. And no new artwork for artrave

there is still 2 months before the first show.

Slay Connecticut, my home state you look soooo good with that billboard.

PS how fortuitous that I'm the only person here who loves that poster, and it's on a billboard in my homestate. Luvs eht

i c u poshy

Interlude

I highly doubt we're getting an official poster for artRAVE

KGmhfPV.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived