💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Can someone please explain how our girl is going on a world tour for an album with 1.5 singles and 1 mv?

A tour is the best possible promo.* She waited too long for the BTWB.

* Although, it's wrong to look at a tour as "supporting" an album. The tour is actually her primary revenue source, and the primary consumer of her time and effort.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

i'm kind of upset that we've been under radio silence (pun intended  :derpga: ) for two months now... thought this was gonna be the month were something happened!

fede ARTPOP

I know editing the video takes lots of time but can't she release the 3rd single already? I suppose the single can have some success before the video is released, like all other singles in the world that get released before videos :giveup: What is she waiting for?

Last month she said the real ARTPOP era will starts soon, and this month is almost over. Also the tour start early May :giveup: Where is the ARTPOP era she's talking about? What can she do in two months before the tour starts and she gets busy with it?

We've seen nothing. NOTHING.

vdMumW0.gif

where did Gaga say the ARTPOP era is starting soon?? i wanna see !!  :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Bambino

where did Gaga say the ARTPOP era is starting soon?? i wanna see !!  :excited2:

I think she said so on an LM post.

Willy Wonka

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh at all the people attacking those who are questioning what's happening.

She's working really hard behind the scenes. When you've been mismanaged to hell and then left to pick up the pieces by yourself things take time to get into order again. It'll be worth the wait. :heart:

Can someone please explain how our girl is going on a world tour for an album with 1.5 singles and 1 mv?

a 0.5 single tho :omfgaga:

LadyGagaFlash

I am sorry, but this era was and still is her worst era ever.

She made all the possible mistakes. I'm so sorry! Gaga used to make me feel WOOOH, but now she is getting boring with this ****ing art, ARTPOP messages and ****s.

Is NOT that hard to release a ****ing video! So stop playing the part of the stupid one.

Gaga is so intelligent, beautiful and one of the best voice of the music business, if she only want she COULD SLAY all the others in one second, but she is not doing it. This thing make me feel PRESSED and MAD.

She already ruined my favorite song DWUW, by not releasing a music video, and now? SILENCE. Where the hell is she? 

Speechless.   :queenga:

Archived