💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Help support New Zealand monsters!

GagaHAMISH

Featured Posts

Note: I made this thread to raise awareness about the artRave not coming to New Zealand and not to advertise!

To us, Lady Gaga is a queen, a goddess and our Mother Monster.

When we got the news that Lady Gaga only released Australian dates and Live Nation told us that there were no plans for her to come to New Zealand, the Little Monsters from New Zealand decided to take action!

Last time Lady Gaga was in New Zealand for the Born This Way Ball, she sold out 3 full dates!

During the Born This Way Ball on the 7th of June 2012, Lady Gaga promised she would come back to New Zealand again.

We feel there is plenty of demand for her to come back again!

Please help us to get Lady Gaga to come to New Zealand in 2014 for Lady Gaga's artRave: The ARTPOP Ball!

You do not need to be a Kiwi to show your support! :party: We would love to just have you sign to show that you think she should do a show/s here in NZ!

Please sign the petition: https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/lady-gaga-and-live-nation-to-bring-lady-gaga-s-artrave-the-ARTPOP-ball-to-new-zealand-in-2014

Also, if you could, please show your support by liking the Facebook page! (Last time when Beyonce was not coming to New Zealand, a facebook page was created and changed Live Nation's opinion!): https://www.facebook.com/artravetonz

Thanks so much! :)  :party:

P.S: ARTPOP is number 6 on NZ iTunes!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed. I hear she promised a lot of countries a return, but it's up to Live Nation like you said :)

Thanks so much! I love and value your support, it means so much to us! :hug:

Runway

Signed. 

ARTPOP is top 10 again on NZ with the Australian dates announcement, she definitely should go

paper unicorn

Whaaat she may not come here? I've been so excited to hear the songs live since the album came out  :(

oprah-accept.gif?w=1024&h=600

Signed  :hug:

Arturo

Signed! I was hesitant about Gaga performing there because I figured that if they didn't add an NZ date, it was for a reason.

But if the album is in the Top 10 again, there's major demand.

Signed. 

ARTPOP is top 10 again on NZ with the Australian dates announcement, she definitely should go

Whaaat she may not come here? I've been so excited to hear the songs live since the album came out  :(

oprah-accept.gif?w=1024&h=600

Signed  :hug:

LOVEE you guys!! :D :hug:

Signed! I was hesitant about Gaga performing there because I figured that if they didn't add an NZ date, it was for a reason.

But if the album is in the Top 10 again, there's major demand.

Thanks so much Arturo! You're such a kind person! :D :hug:

Signed. 

Hope NZ monsters get the chance to see her!

I really get the feeling Gaga is just coming to Australia for a really quick tour .... Only 4 dates announced and hardly any dates in between :/

Signed. 

Hope NZ monsters get the chance to see her!

I really get the feeling Gaga is just coming to Australia for a really quick tour .... Only 4 dates announced and hardly any dates in between :/

done

Thanks so much guys! I love you all! :hug:

Signed :)

Archived