Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Do You Have Trouble Listening to the Previous Albums?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Today I tried to listen to TFM and BTW and I couldn't really get into it as much as before. I just kept thinking how basic they sound after hearing ARTPOP. It's amazing how incredible this album is. I don't think it's possible to top it's musical content.

TF<TFM<BTW<ARTPOP :legend:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

No, I never stop, Gaga music is a habit now :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BLACKOUTbritney

No BTW is an amazing record and will forever be one of my favourite albums. TFM & TF still sound so fresh.

ChasingGhosts

I only listen to Born This Way and ARTPOP now and only the odd song from TF + TFM 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

djBuffoon

I know what you mean, especially with The Fame tbh. Either her songwriting has drastically improved, or she was just holding back when she first came on the scene and knew that she had to compromise in order to become a chart sensation. I opt for the latter.

I do listen to BTW pretty often, though. Great album.

yeah, i haven't listened to The Fame in full for months. I can get into TFM though and only a select few tracks from BTW. like I have to be in the mood to listen to BTW in full

Chromatislaps

Composition wise and vocal wise ARTPOP is superior to BTW and TFM....lyrically and thematically TFM and BTW are superior...

LStephens11

The Fame.

ARTPOP isn't too progressive. The Fame Monster slays and Born This Way is really great, too.

Archived