Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga in NYC 2/20/2014

Allison M

Featured Posts

Davidsonary

She looks so futuristic here. And very ARTPOP too. I love it!

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sara:

That emote is the only way to describe it

She looks so cute.

She does and she actually looks happy, unlike yesterday. Maybe things are going better for her?

Stefani328

That emote is the only way to describe it

She does and she actually looks happy, unlike yesterday. Maybe things are going better for her?

Who knows what she was bothered by yesterday. We all have our bad days. 

Who knows what she was bothered by yesterday. We all have our bad days.

I just like seeing her smile more than a nonchalant expression :)

high heeled fem

I disagree with Gaga taking influence of her. Brooke Candy is WAY MORE slutty with her looks.

its fine i mean we are all inspired by someone life in inspiring in itself calm down, BC has been rocking the braids/skin tight leotard/and big **** off platform shoes for a long ass time, and don't call brooke a slut AgY7A.gif

its fine i mean we are all inspired by someone life in inspiring in itself calm down, BC has been rocking the braids/skin tight leotard/and big **** off platform shoes for a long ass time, and don't call brooke a slut AgY7A.gif

No no, I wasn't trying to call her a slut! Sorry if my words took the wrong direction  :hug:

What I meant is that I don't see BC's fashion in Gaga. BC's style is waay different, and it's not just the shoes. Those shoes are older than her! are from the 70's. BC's style is a combo of things: the dreadlocks, the almost naked way to wear (that's what I meant with slutty, not as an offence) and those shoes (that MANY people have wore them, like Grimes, Charli XCX, Baby Spice, and the list goes on and on).

Lady Gaga is pulling out something different with this that doesn't relate to the essence of BC's style. A pair of shoes are not able to define that let alone.

LOVE the platform sneakers!

She should've bought the original Buffallo's tho imo 

:coffee:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived