đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Brisbane, Australia (August 26th)

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seashellbikini

Does anyone know if the Brisbane show has sold out?

Nope, none of the AUS shows have sold out yet

thatfoxyfeeling

Nope, none of the AUS shows have sold out yet

Hmmm her team need to promote, not seen a single poster advertising the tour.

seashellbikini

Hmmm her team need to promote, not seen a single poster advertising the tour.

G.U.Y. is doin promo for now.....

thatfoxyfeeling

G.U.Y. is doin promo for now.....

Indeed, hopefully we get a radio interview to promote the album and the tour.

Gerrard174

Are tickets still available?

Im thinking of going but the place is far away from my place and i would have trouble travel back to home afte the concert..

thatfoxyfeeling

Im thinking of going but the place is far away from my place and i would have trouble travel back to home afte the concert..

Yes, plenty of tickets left. There has been no promo so the shows haven't sold well.

AUGUST 26 - BRISBANE - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 4,000+/12,000 (30%) :cryga: 

And Katy Perry has 5 shows and they're all pretty much sold out  :fail:   

Get some fans on here and rent a hotel room or something?

zacstevenson

Hey guys, 

Just how early is everyone thinking of arriving? I thought that last time you couldn't line up any earlier than 8am but some people were there the night before.
I went to the Bruce Springsteen concert in Melbourne a month ago and the concert was on Saturday night and people were lining up on Wednesday afternoon. It was so different to the gaga lineup because as you arrived, you had to check in with a guy at the front of the line and he wrote your name down, and gave you a number and you had to come back every four hours to check in. If you miss check in, you are put to the bottom of the line. I think with a younger fanbase though it might cause some drama if we tried to do that haha.

Also, I think I am going to try and hunt down a LMZ ticket for one of the shows. I REALLY want to meet her. Is it easy to meet her at the hotel at all?

Daxclamation

IM SO EXCITED. Though im kinda disappointed... like the show is no where near sold out, it's not the same when you don't have a packed centre full of people. I remember last time she had like 3 shows in Brisbane, I was just lucky enough to get cheap seats to the last concert , now she's having trouble selling her first concert... Meanwhile Katy Perry is selling out left right and centre. I just don't understand why she is so underappreciated in Australia all of a sudden.

HausAlly

i just bought my tickets for Brisbane, im so excited this will be my second time seeing gaga live only this time i will be much closer to the stage i got GA11 :woot:

• 3 weeks later...
HausAlly

I was just checking ticket tek and there are less than 8 tickets available for a reserve, plus does anyone know if people got ga5 tickets? I'm just trying to gage how much she has sold

I was just checking ticket tek and there are less than 8 tickets available for a reserve,

There's plenty of A reserve available, there's just not eight seats next to each other available. 

thatfoxyfeeling

There's plenty of A reserve available, there's just not eight seats next to each other available.

So it still hasn't sold out? We're not going to get a 2nd show in Bris :flop:

somechick

IM SO EXCITED. Though im kinda disappointed... like the show is no where near sold out, it's not the same when you don't have a packed centre full of people. I remember last time she had like 3 shows in Brisbane, I was just lucky enough to get cheap seats to the last concert , now she's having trouble selling her first concert... Meanwhile Katy Perry is selling out left right and centre. I just don't understand why she is so underappreciated in Australia all of a sudden.

Yeah it's so weird! Last tour there was 5 shows in Melbourne and I only managed to get tix (and not very good ones either) for one of the shows. This time I got tix for Melb, Bris and Syd. I was hoping for a second Melb show to to to get ARTPOP Zone tix coz those things sold out in like 2 seconds.

How the hell do you get to this place anyway? lol I thought it was closer to brisbane CBD than it is and I've gotta come from the Gold Coast (my Dad lives there so I'll be staying with him). I don;t wanna have to ask him to drive me there and hang around for hours to take me back to his place after the show. I have a seat for the Bris show so I don't have to get there super early, but still...

Archived