Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

AshlieghTaylor

Oh that's good then. I'm still toying with the idea of getting a seat so then I can skip the warm up act/s. I'm sure I will have heard Starlight enough by then (well I'm assuming she will be one of (or maybe the only) the warm up acts). Perth would be my 6th show so I don't need to hear the same beat that she plays for an hour before each show again. haha I really don't know what to do. I think I'll wait till Friday when I get paid. lol

Haha that is true! Yeah that's a good idea, you might get one on the other side by then too :)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

somechick

Haha that is true! Yeah that's a good idea, you might get one on the other side by then too :)

Not holding my breath on getting one on the other side, but thankfully for me tickets are not selling (I mean in general it sucks, but at least I can  hold off for a little while before buying). Now if i could just find a cheaper hotel not too far from the arena *keeps on dreaming. hahaha

somechick

Woah it's only a little over 2 months away :omgexcited:

I actually thought it was longer than that. Time is going so fast!

ThatSLAYGUY

I actually thought it was longer than that. Time is going so fast!

Have you bought your tix for perth yet? 

somechick

Have you bought your tix for perth yet? 

Not for the show. lol Have bought my plane tix and reserved a hotel though. haha Keep checking on A res and it's been giving me 216 row G seat 5 all day.

It's really dumb coz "Hot seat" which is meant to be better seats is giving a row further back - 215 row H seat 11. lol :fail: I'm still debating with myself if I wanna get a seat or GA...can't decide.

ThatSLAYGUY

Not for the show. lol Have bought my plane tix and reserved a hotel though. haha Keep checking on A res and it's been giving me 216 row G seat 5 all day.

It's really dumb coz "Hot seat" which is meant to be better seats is giving a row further back - 215 row H seat 11. lol :fail: I'm still debating with myself if I wanna get a seat or GA...can't decide.

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you

I'll be in block 212 (Thats all I could get  :toofunny:)

somechick

I'll be in block 212 (Thats all I could get  :toofunny:)

lol it's not like I have to choose quickly though. I mean I've been thinking about this since Thursday already and the A res seat has changed by like 3 numbers. hahaha

212 was all you could get? Did you buy in preseale?

The VIP package is giving me the exact area I want to sit but I don't want the other stuff that goes with the package so I don't wanna spend almost $500. I'd pat $250 for the ticket and to not have all the other crap. haha It's giving me 203 row B seat 3. ;) I wouldn;t even mind 204 and I don;t have to be front row or anything. lol

Elizabeth

I wonder when she'll actually arrive in Australia. The show before that is on the 16th in Seoul...do you think she'll come to Perth straight after? Hopefully she will, but who knows...it is Perth after all. 

AshlieghTaylor

I'll be in block 212 (Thats all I could get :toofunny:)

My mum and dad are sitting in 212! Haha I think like row d or something :)

ThatSLAYGUY

My mum and dad are sitting in 212! Haha I think like row d or something :)

OMG Really !?

I'm row G so I'll look out for them aha  ;)

AshlieghTaylor

I wonder when she'll actually arrive in Australia. The show before that is on the 16th in Seoul...do you think she'll come to Perth straight after? Hopefully she will, but who knows...it is Perth after all.

I was talking to one of my friends about this last night haha. I think maybe the 17th she'll fly in the morning and get here around the same time as last time. I was wondering if she'll make an entrance like last time though? It will be her first stop in Aus so maybe? :)

somechick

Maybe she'll have one extra day in Seoul. I guess she'd want to get to Australia to get used to the time zone - Perth is a few hours behind Seoul.

Elizabeth

I was talking to one of my friends about this last night haha. I think maybe the 17th she'll fly in the morning and get here around the same time as last time. I was wondering if she'll make an entrance like last time though? It will be her first stop in Aus so maybe? :)

Maybe! Hopefully she'll be doing arrivals like on BTWB! 

I'm already planning what classes I'll have to skip at uni that week for her :smh: 

Maybe she'll have one extra day in Seoul. I guess she'd want to get to Australia to get used to the time zone - Perth is a few hours behind Seoul.

That's what I'm thinking. There's only one hour between Seoul and Perth though so it shouldn't be too bad :)