Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Is there always a huge crowd of fans in front of Gaga's apartment?

Katie14

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Apparently a lot of fans were told a while back not to congregate outside of her apartment anymore because of the complaints that had been received by other people who live in the building. I think it's kinda different outside hotels, but it just seems really weird to have this consistent chaos outside of where she lives. I mean, do other celebs have to have barriers put outside of her apartment buildings like that for people, to stop the pushing? I guess even if the fans weren't there, the paps still would be? 

Britney put up literal walls and her house was in the middle of all her property and she still had helicopters flying over taking pictures. This is nothing new tbh but I don't think anyone will ever have it as bad as brit did.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened? First I hear that Gaga got hurt from chaos and now this? WTH? Just be normal people with her. Have a calm conversation like a normal human being.

I wish I could find the tweet but the girl was crying and screaming and wouldn't let go so security had to pull her off and she was kicking and screaming trying to get to Gaga

I like that you listen and respect Gaga and her team when they ask that. When people talk about the "yaaasss" fans and stalking Gaga I hope you know we don't mean that about you.

What we mean when we say that is that you understand and respect boundaries, those fans don't seem to understand or respect boundaries.

If Gaga herself and her team say to not go there, they shouldn't and that's that. But the fact that they continue to is frustrating. Especially when many if them have met her countless times already and got pictures. She is clearly concerned about her neighbors and maybe even being asked to find another apartment. She likes it there and wants to stay there but fans make that hard for her.

Bahaha, no problem. Those people are my friends but I can recognize that sometimes we/they do too much.  The moment she walked out and security said "no more", then obviously I'm not going to go back even if she is stopping. I love seeing her and being able to take a picture with her, but not if it means in the back of my mind I know she is mad as hell because she told us not to be there.  I'd rather take my chances elsewhere in public places.

I wish all her little terrors were like you

It honestly baffles me that these twitter monsters are all trying to get some inside scoop, and will do ANYTHING to get to Gaga and have lots of followers.

Harming and harassing your idol shouldn't be on that list. If I were her, I'd start getting restraining orders honestly. It's become a huge issue at this point. That one girl had to be physically DRAGGED and pulled off Gaga so she could walk to her car. Ridiculous.

Yeah that's doing a bit much.  I'm too timid to be that out there.  The only time I really ever tweeted after meeting her was when she showed us the album cover and I nearly keeled over and died. I don't usually post my pictures until i can get home and properly upload them, I don't like posting every time either, because people who meet her often usually get a ton of hate and I am not one to deal with drama. 

I am very dramatic, but if things get crazy I tend to float towards the back, I'm not a pusher, if she goes in without stopping, I'll be upset but I'm not going to hurt people to get something so trivial in the scheme of life.

She has a blacklist that a few fans have been put on before.  In all truth and seriousness, all of these fans that are also my friends that people find annoying or don't like or whatever, they have done it time and time again and they are completely aware of what it's like when she's there.  The security know that as soon as they get their picture, they'll move and be completely happy. The ones that ruin it for everyone are the ones that freak out and are new (which is understandable).  Which is why when I encounter new monsters that are waiting for her I usually *TRY* to go over and just explain if you are calm and collected, she will stop, everyone will be able to get what they want out of this and it'll be fine.

In Toronto there was a group of 40-50 people in november when she left her hotel.  I explained to everyone about being calm, no one screamed, and in a lovely neat line everyone went up, I took their picture for them and emailed it to them later so it was smooth, and literally almost everyone got what they came for.  Just due to time restrictions she had to go.

When she arrived in Toronto it was a bit messier, but after everyone got collected and I was there to take the pictures, Robert (her security who is slightly terrifying) thanked us for being so calm and collected.

She knows she has fans who are incredibly overcome with emotion when meeting her for the first time and she knows there are familiar faces who are dedicated enough to come out for her time and time again because it makes us happy.  

Of course not everyone will be behaved all the time, but celebrity and autograph hunters also play a massive role in the ****ery that sometimes occurs. They are NOT pleasant and cursed me out in NYC once for ruining their chance to have their damn photo from 2008 signed. That's the only time I've been hella angry and I was screaming at him for ruining actual fans chances :P 

Yeah that's doing a bit much. ... That's the only time I've been hella angry and I was screaming at him for ruining actual fans chances :P

Sorry to condense your post, but I'm happy to see a lot of little monsters have self control. I do wish things like the "YAAAASSS" would stop, as well as them just keeping relatively calm so that new monsters are given a change to meet her and tell her what they'd like. :)

Schwerk

The ones that ruin it for everyone are the ones that freak out and are new (which is understandable).  Which is why when I encounter new monsters that are waiting for her I usually *TRY* to go over and just explain if you are calm and collected, she will stop, everyone will be able to get what they want out of this and it'll be fine.

In Toronto there was a group of 40-50 people in november when she left her hotel.  I explained to everyone about being calm, no one screamed, and in a lovely neat line everyone went up, I took their picture for them and emailed it to them later so it was smooth, and literally almost everyone got what they came for.  Just due to time restrictions she had to go.

Of course not everyone will be behaved all the time, but celebrity and autograph hunters also play a massive role in the ****ery that sometimes occurs. They are NOT pleasant and cursed me out in NYC once for ruining their chance to have their damn photo from 2008 signed. That's the only time I've been hella angry and I was screaming at him for ruining actual fans chances :P

Love how you handle things.

Your story reminds me of what happenend in Amsterdam after the BTW ball. When me and my friends got to the hotel after the show, 2 girls who we had never seen before walked up to us and said: When she get's here, stay calm etc. We were like, yeah thanks, we know, we've met her before.

Gaga got back to the hotel at around 2 AM, with only about 10 fans waiting (the autograph hunters had left) As soon as she got out of the car, the two girls I mentioned before literally jumped her! Peter and Ed had trouble pulling her free. When the girls got their pic, they hopped in a car and drove off. Gaga looked completely shocked and startled and was rushed up the stairs.

A few minutes Peter came out and said Gaga was crying on the elevator and felt bad about what happened. Then she sent us pizza and tea and tweeted a goodnight pic.

So even with a handfull of people, stuff can get out of hand.

My friend and I are going to NYC. She has no proper picture with Gaga, but still we will not wait by her apartment. I do hope to get a chance somewhere else in the city though.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

lol you can't  blame them

No not at all :laughga:

Imagine you are at home, tired from work and all day and night you hear those voices of all the monsters :messga:

Or when Gags arrives/leaves and everyone is screaming

GagaMyBlood95

No not at all :laughga:

Imagine you are at home, tired from work and all day and night you hear those voices of all the monsters :messga:

Or when Gags arrives/leaves and everyone is screaming

At least they are living next to a legend :ARTPOP:

high heeled fem

They do get annoyed, and she even had to tell fans NOT to wait for her outside of her apartment, last night someone pushed & scratched her.

wtf :omg: i need to see this??? are u kidding??

yeah its so weird why the **** are there huge barriers up AgY7A.gif

RAMROD

If it is luxe apartment, the neighbors can always kick Gaga out if it gets too bad.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryhanna

Why would you go to her apartment anyway? That's her home.

Honestly, some fans only care about Gaga's feelings when it suits them… 

I'd only go once though.. like it's ridiculous for the same people to go everyday to her apartment and get like 50 pictures with her.

It's strange that someone wants to have a pic with her in every single outfit and she changes 5 times a day.

FreePalestine

Archived