💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Venus Single Cover!

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

Robinladen

I would put "venus" in a script or handwritten font in one of the corners.

I like the effect you did with the pics, but the pink Venus in the middle doesn't fit with the rest.

Solitaire

I really like this actually! I think it'd work really well as the cover for the venus remixes. 

- Previously Sycothisis

I like the concept, tbh. But I really find some mistakes:

-The photos don't fit at all, because one has so much noise and the other one is technically perfect, and the colors are also so different.

-I LOVE the 'VENUS' but maybe I'd have not used italic.

Anyway, even though I don't really like the ARTPOP cover style, I think this is great for a remixes EP and if you changed that, it would be better imo. Good work!

Charlee1024

I'm feeling it actually ! I love the colour scheme, the circular shape in the middle and all the lines that leaf you there. It's suppose to be messy collage, maybe the grainy fx could be consistent on top of the whole image. The text Venus could probably do without the reverse invert, maybe just the other way or without italics. Overall great work!

I'm feeling it actually ! I love the colour scheme, the circular shape in the middle and all the lines that lead you there. It's suppose to be messy collage, maybe the grainy fx could be consistent on top of the whole image. The text Venus could probably do without the reverse invert, maybe just the other way or without italics. Overall great work!

Archived